Huskers suspense two players for 2.5 years

hungan1

Reaction score

I love, just love the way they did this after the last game of the season. Outstandingly cynical! At the U they would have been dragged off the field right in the middle of the biggest play of the year. At Nebraska the team comes first. Me too what?

Why 2.5 years? Might as well make it permanent and move on. I doubt they’ll be back anyway.

Not counting jail time.

I love, just love the way they did this after the last game of the season. Outstandingly cynical! At the U they would have been dragged off the field right in the middle of the biggest play of the year. At Nebraska the team comes first. Me too what?
Yup, play the year out and let them transfer and open some scholarships. Shady.

2.5 years..... Taking into account "time already served" = playing for frosty.

You nailed it. In Nebraska they would suspend a murder investigation for a player of it was mid season.

Yup, play the year out and let them transfer and open some scholarships. Shady.
Neither player played this season. They were already suspended from the team, now they're suspended from school as well.

The article clearly states, "Hunt and Legrone did not play for Nebraska this season after being suspended in late August, but the reason for the suspensions was not publicly known until now."

Neither player played this season. They were already suspended from the team, now they're suspended from school as well.

The article clearly states, "Hunt and Legrone did not play for Nebraska this season after being suspended in late August, but the reason for the suspensions was not publicly known until now."
You would need to actually read the article to know that...:sneaky:

I've never heard of a 2.5 year suspension from a university. Usually, it's a year or it's expulsion. Weird.

Honestly, if they truly believe it was a sexual assault, they shouldn’t be allowed to come back to the school. I suspect there’s some grey area here.

Honestly, if they truly believe it was a sexual assault, they shouldn’t be allowed to come back to the school. I suspect there’s some grey area here.

Another article went into more (unpleasant) detail. There was a lot of he said she said and some questions about what anyone said about one of the interactions. The second interaction though it was a bit more clear and the story two dudes told did not sync.

IF they were punished for the first interaction or the second is unknown as it isn't clear at all.

So yeah it wasn't a case where it was totally clear.

The 2.5 year suspension was to keep the players off campus until the victim graduated. The DA chose not to press charges.
The pair might go to JCO for two years and if they do well Frosty would welcome them back with open arms. He has been fishing in the JCO pool a lot this year. It is a hard way to build qualified depth and there seem to be more character issues.
I think Frosty is finding out he is not getting the pick of the litter in the South or CA.

Top Bottom