Huskers add QB transfer from Longhorns, wr from LSU

This past season, Palmer hauled in 30 receptions for 344 yards and 3 touchdowns for the Tigers. He also spent time returning kickoffs and punts during his time in Baton Rouge.

Huskers are loading up. Frosty is getting serious about keeping his job.

The Husker are the best losing team in college football last year. They may be scary good with real experienced coaches.

We shall soon see.

Not great in the short term, but it’s good for the west. Bring it on. I’d rather win the west win those programs are rolling than when they are down.

I am okay with kicking the Big Ten East buttinsky with regularity.

We need all the Big West teams to be stronger. That includes Nebraska. They have not shown the promise.

Hopefully Frost can roll to 8-4 and a 5 year extension....

its fine thompson stuggles to throw the ball at times too

Not great in the short term, but it’s good for the west. Bring it on. I’d rather win the west win those programs are rolling than when they are down.
The West only won one less game vs the East 10-11.

The West only won one less game vs the East 10-11.
Winner of the west had four losses on the year and got blown out in the big ten championship. East had top three big ten teams in playoff rankings.

Winner of the west had four losses on the year and got blown out in the big ten championship. East had top three big ten teams in playoff rankings.
Great. Supposedly the SEC has the best 2 teams in the country. Doesn't mean I'm afraid to play Vanderbilt or that the SEC is the best conference. It means they have 1 or 2 good teams and no one else.

Great. Supposedly the SEC has the best 2 teams in the country. Doesn't mean I'm afraid to play Vanderbilt or that the SEC is the best conference. It means they have 1 or 2 good teams and no one else.
Scroll up. My point is that I’d rather win the west against my competition when they are at their best, not when they are down. So let Nebraska bring on the talent, and let’s beat them.

Top Bottom