Huntington Bank Stadium Question

Xerxes_

Reaction score
Hey guys. New poster here looking for some advice buying tickets. I've only been to your stadium a few times and sat in the higher rows of the lower deck.

For those of you who have seats in the bottom 5-10 rows, do you feel those sight lines are too low to get a good view of the action? I've been to some other stadiums where that is an issue. Wanted to check in with you guys before making any purchases.

Hey guys. New poster here looking for some advice buying tickets. I've only been to your stadium a few times and sat in the higher rows of the lower deck.

For those of you who have seats in the bottom 5-10 rows, do you feel those sight lines are too low to get a good view of the action? I've been to some other stadiums where that is an issue. Wanted to check in with you guys before making any purchases.
I’ve sat in the lower corners a bunch. Anywhere from row 1-10. It isn’t bad as you don’t have the team in your way, since they are typically between the 20s. You miss out on some stuff—especially when the ball is on the opposite end of the field—but you have mostly clear sight lines. It’s just far away

I’ve sat in the lower corners a bunch. Anywhere from row 1-10. It isn’t bad as you don’t have the team in your way, since they are typically between the 20s. You miss out on some stuff—especially when the ball is on the opposite end of the field—but you have mostly clear sight lines. It’s just far away
I had seats in the open end zone on the goalline. Row 5. The only time we ever had issues was when OSU brought their band a decade or so ago. They jammed the band in that corner on the visitor's sideline. The guys with the tubas were back against the wall and even when they weren't playing, they held their instruments up by their shoulders.

Top Bottom