Hula Bowl

Dang---don't get it on my Spectrum package. How are our Gopher players looking?

That's quite the list of coaches. Nice to see that Maroon n Gold helmet !

Shit!. I don't have it. Is it on normal TV CBS? or some app thingie?

Cable crap- CBS sports network.
Damn it. Maybe SW Louisiana isn't up to the task. Is there a way to stream it, or find an app? I'd love to see the boys play one last time.

I wouldn't have minded knowing this IN ADVANCE! Nah, just kidding. How did they look?

Neither team had much offensive consistency and the game had no real flow (as might be expected in a game like this). The Minnesota players were all on the same, winning team. I didn’t study it, but here’s my take:

Durr (metallic gold helmet) played good, mostly press coverage. Looked like a Gopher game—he didn’t make a lot of plays because they didn’t test him much.

Gibbens (yellow-gold helmet) played a bit in the middle, but mostly outside and sometimes lined up on the line. Didn’t see him make many plays, but coverage of backs seemed good.

Schlueter (matte maroon helmet) played a lot, struggled with speedy rush ends, better run blocking. Not sure if he gave up any sacks, but definitely a few pressures.

Neither team had much offensive consistency and the game had no real flow (as might be expected in a game like this). The Minnesota players were all on the same, winning team. I didn’t study it, but here’s my take:

Durr (metallic gold helmet) played good, mostly press coverage. Looked like a Gopher game—he didn’t make a lot of plays because they didn’t test him much.

Gibbens (yellow-gold helmet) played a bit in the middle, but mostly outside and sometimes lined up on the line. Didn’t see him make many plays, but coverage of backs seemed good.

Schlueter (matte maroon helmet) played a lot, struggled with speedy rush ends, better run blocking. Not sure if he gave up any sacks, but definitely a few pressures.
Thanks from a fan that didn’t get to watch!

Top Bottom