Huge and great profile in STrib on Jerry Kill

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Phil Miller has a fantastic and LONG profile on Jerry Kill in today's paper, front page profile with a full page inside:

http://www.startribune.com/s?action=login

It's a "premium" story so as of now you can only get it with the hard copy of if you have an online subscription. It may be available later in the week for free.

It will be interesting to see if this thread gets 2,000+ views and 30+ posts like last week's thread did ripping on Miller and the STrib.

Go Gophers!!

As I was reading the article, I kept thinking that if I was a parent of a recruit, I would want my son to play for Kill. The story of his interactions with his dad, how he was raised, and what he gave up for his family really moved me. Not sure how successful of a head coach he will be in the Big 10 (I think he will do well), but it is clear to me that he has been and will be successful in life. What a great mentor and role model for young men.

"...30+ posts like last week's thread did ripping on Miller and the STrib."

The only comments on the Strib BitchBlog are ripping on every article, sports and non-sports. I quit trying to say anything there because I do not like to talk with $hitheads.

Dr.Don

"...30+ posts like last week's thread did ripping on Miller and the STrib."

The only comments on the Strib BitchBlog are ripping on every article, sports and non-sports. I quit trying to say anything there because I do not like to talk with $hitheads.

You got that right! Some people are just not happy if they can't find fault with something or somebody. For whatever reason Miller didn't have a story about Pirsig after the stroy broke. Because of this people wanted to form a lynch mob! It like the old line “What have you done for me today?” This is the same guy that they were praising a while back for his work. Pathetic.

Love the pic on the front page of Jerry as a teenager with that blondie white-guy 'fro.

Great article. Kill has that "attitude of gratitude" and it shows in everything that he approaches.

Phil Miller has a fantastic and LONG profile on Jerry Kill in today's paper, front page profile with a full page inside:

http://www.startribune.com/s?action=login

It's a "premium" story so as of now you can only get it with the hard copy of if you have an online subscription. It may be available later in the week for free.

It will be interesting to see if this thread gets 2,000+ views and 30+ posts like last week's thread did ripping on Miller and the STrib.

Go Gophers!!

Premium stories usually go up on the free site on Wednesday.

Sunday Article is now up for free. I love the stories, but can't wait for the season to kick-off. LINK

Miller did a great job with this story. He really painted a solid picture.

Why were people raggin' on Miller? (Cliff notes version.)

I generally like his Gopher-related stuff; I thought he has done a really good job with the beat since taking over.

Top Bottom