How seats are numbered at TCF

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Kinda a dumb question, but what direction are the seats numbered at TCF? Meaning, if you're sitting in seat 10 in your section, would seat 1 be to your left or to your right. I can't remember.

Thanks

Seat number go from left to right. 1 would be to your right if you're sitting in 10.

(There!)

Seat number go from left to right. 1 would be to the right of 10.

Wouldn't those contradict each other? If the seats go left to right, then 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10....wouldn't 1 be to the left of 10? Or am I misunderstanding?

I thought they went right to left, meaning the right most seat in the section is seat 1, but I could easily be wrong.

Wouldn't those contradict each other? If the seats go left to right, then 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10....wouldn't 1 be to the left of 10? Or am I misunderstanding?

Could be. I was thinking about sitting in my seat. The smaller number is to my right. Do I have that right? :eek:

To answer the first question, no it's apparently NOT a dumb question..:)

The seats are numbered in the same direction as the sections... as in the numbers get bigger to your left as you sit in your seat or look out onto the field... correct?

As you're seated, the smaller numbers are to your right. In other words, from the vantage point of looking at the seats, the numbers are smaller on the left, bigger on the right.

Regardless of your seat location, your 7 year old daughter (seated either to your left in a larger seat number, or to your right in a smaller seat number) will declare she has to go to the bathroom NOW just as the Gophers are driving for a touchdown. That's been my experience, anyway.

Would it help to say the seats and sections go clockwise from lowest to highest? Or not?

In IT for the ∫e ͯ;429119 said:
If you are sitting in your seat, seat 10, seat 9 is to your right.

This is correct.

Yes, that's the "Bowleluss effect" where balls tend to veer slightly right in the northern hemisphere due to all toilets flushing clockwise. The opposite is true in the southern hemisphere. And why are you taking my 7 year old daughter to the restrooms?

Top Bottom