How Pumped Are You? - The Tipsy's BACK addition

How Pumped Are You?

• Fight My Way Through a Crowd to Punch “Somebody” Pumped!!!

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • A Socially Acceptable Level of Pumped!

Votes: 15 13.3%
  • BEER! TAILGATE! HOMECOMING! The Boys are Back! SKI-U-MAH Pumped!!!!

Votes: 40 35.4%
  • Plain-Ol’ Pumped!

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Not Pumped At All.

Votes: 27 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Tipsy McStagger

Legend & Gopherhole Watchdog
Reaction score
The Golden Gophers have taken more than one shot to the jaw thus far - knees are wobbly, but hands are still up - not quite ready to go down without a fight. This is a low point, but from this darkness we’ve been summoned to bring the fire back to the Gopherhole and perhaps in some way back to the field. It’s a heavy responsibility. We are ready to bare the load. I think back to my days in State College, sitting on the couch at Ridge crafting another Pumped Poll, sucking back some beers and devouring some wings. I was super-pumped back then. That does not compare to how pumped I am at this moment, at this time, when Homecoming spirit is in the air and Gopher Football is about to be reborn! How pumped are you?

:cool02::cool02:

Uber pumped. First game of the season for me. Plenty of drinking to be had.

Nary a Jersey Shore reference to be had in the "Tipsy's Back" edition of the Pumped Poll?

Well done, Sir.

:cool02::cool02:

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer! :drink:

Pumped enough to go hoggin

I would go take on an ugly from Northwestern for a Gopher Victory pumped. One problem the bed might break.

84 votes thus far! Tipsy's triumphant return pumped poll may surpass the previous high for votes registered in a pumped poll.

This one was for you, Jike!

smoking hat, smoking hat

84 votes thus far! Tipsy's triumphant return pumped poll may surpass the previous high for votes registered in a pumped poll.

This one was for you, Jike!

smoking hat, smoking hat

Don't dedicate it to Jike until he apologizes for not drinking with me at BGSU a few years back.

Booorrrriiinnnggg!!!

You have been reading this board every hour for the past two years. Waiting for the day when you were allowed to return. This is what we get? The same old "how pumped are you poll"? C'mon man, after two years, you can do better than that.

Booorrrriiinnnggg!!!

You have been reading this board every hour for the past two years. Waiting for the day when you were allowed to return. This is what we get? The same old "how pumped are you poll"? C'mon man, after two years, you can do better than that.

Nobody likes a wet blanket. Go ahead and have some fun with the new look Gopherhole.

Don't dedicate it to Jike until he apologizes for not drinking with me at BGSU a few years back.

As I recall, you were in a hurry to beat your wife's curfew.

I had a blast with Kyle Kessel, however. That man sure does love recruiting!

As I recall, you were in a hurry to beat your wife's curfew.

I had a blast with Kyle Kessel, however. That man sure does love recruiting!

What? You were all worried about having to drive to Cincy to watch baseball. YOu could have had 8 or so drinks and made the three hour drive without a problem.

Stop all the nonsense, off topic babble.

I'm ready for some football. NOW!

That is totally irrelevant. I was merely doing Mrs. Leeks a favor. Don't you think she had been through enough by that point?

It's a good thing I was sober, though, as my travels the following day were less than pleasant. Did you know airlines are not fond of flying through hurricanes? It's too bad H. Sailor wasn't with me, he always knew what to do around hurricanes.

warningflag-hurricane.gif

25% of voters don't care about the game? Really? I'm puzzled why someone who does not care one bit would waste their time in a Gopher Football forum. Bizarre!

25% of voters don't care about the game? Really? I'm puzzled why someone who does not care one bit would waste their time in a Gopher Football forum. Bizarre!

We need to call Hans and Franz and have them work on those with a "no care" attitude!

Maybe they are on here to talk about whether Rush should be in the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame. Or RNR HOF for those who are into acronyms and large women.

Every week is a new game. Every week could be that upset you'll never forget. Sure by the second quarter you might be pulling your own teeth out, but Friday afternoon is always anxious.

Can I change my vote? I'm SKI U MAH pumped. It's Friday!!!

I was IN the homecoming parade and I am changing my vote from plain, old pumped to SKI U MAH pumped!

JIKE!!! I always chug my hurricanes and chase em with shot a of jaeger.

It's nice to see the old gang back together again!

Can anyone guess how I would have voted in the pumped poll? The ol' timers will know, You "young pups" will get to know me. I've missed this place, it feels good to be back. I'm glad Leeks is not really dead.

I love wings. No hard feelings. (cough, cough, G4L, cough, cough)

H. Sailor

smoking hat, hurricane flags

Hey Sailor -- How was the the clink? Maybe I'll head to PSU for a day of drinking on XMas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom