How many touchdowns will Hayo Carpenter Score this year?

How many touchdowns will Hayo Carpenter score this year?

• [-∞,0)

Votes: 10 16.4%

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • (0,∞]

Votes: 28 45.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry it took me so long to respond to the people questioning my motives for this poll. I've been all over both e-harmony and chemistry.com trying to find a suitable girlfriend (per your recommendation, of course). When I took a break to go eat some cheetos upstairs, I accidentally locked the door to the basement. Neither my mother or I could find the key until today.

I don't have anything against Hayo, I simply view his whole situation as entertaining. First, his Juco head coach tells people that he will be the fastest player in the Big Ten and then Hayo comes out with these absurd predictions about the numbers he will put up. I just found the whole things hilarious.

If you can't find humor in Gopher Football you'll shave some serious years off of your life.

Highwayman, I tend to agree with you on the whole. But the guy did come in talking some big game and didn't so much live up to it. As I noted at the time, he was predicting that he would destroy the existing record for receiving yards in a season while also setting the #1 all time mark for TD's.

There are ripping on players posts and there are lighthearted posts that poke at players. KoolAid's OP was pretty lighthearted and poked fun at Hayo's own ridiculous preseason prediction last year and in my opinion it didn't cross into nasty "rip on the players" territory. And his follow up is just classic.

Sorry it took me so long to respond to the people questioning my motives for this poll. I've been all over both e-harmony and chemistry.com trying to find a suitable girlfriend (per your recommendation, of course). When I took a break to go eat some cheetos upstairs, I accidentally locked the door to the basement. Neither my mother or I could find the key until today.

I don't have anything against Hayo, I simply view his whole situation as entertaining. First, his Juco head coach tells people that he will be the fastest player in the Big Ten and then Hayo comes out with these absurd predictions about the numbers he will put up. I just found the whole things hilarious.

If you can't find humor in Gopher Football you'll shave some serious years off of your life.

That was a hilarious comeback

Top Bottom