how many recruits leave if brewster is fired?

i'm batman

Reaction score
nine out of ten recruits who have chosen minnesota have said they did so because of the coaches. we fire all those coaches--how many of those recruits leave the program because of this?

even if you are an ignorant reactionist, if we have, even a small exodus, there will be sever repercussions for the program because of the problems we have already had.

even if we bring in another great recruiter, he will be set back two years.

i don't just mean players he are recruiting now, but recruits that have arrived in minneapolis in the last three years

How many would change their current commitment and come if say Kevin Sumlin or Scott Linehan were the coach? Also, a handful would keep their commitment.

How many would change their current commitment and come if say Kevin Sumlin or Scott Linehan were the coach? Also, a handful would keep their commitment.

Kevin Sumlin? A Texas offensive minded coach that plays no defense??? MN already tried that once. His name was Jim Wacker. Oh yeah, Sumlin was an assistant for Wacker for years. What a joke of a hire he would be.

Just a realistic option ... highly doubt Patterson, Kelly, or Petersen would come ... never passed any judgment on him ... and won't entirely on any of those names because as negative as I am, I think Brewster should get a 4th year.

Just a realistic option ... highly doubt Patterson, Kelly, or Petersen would come ... never passed any judgment on him ... and won't entirely on any of those names because as negative as I am, I think Brewster should get a 4th year.
Really? This is the first I'm hearing of it.

Just as important as how many current commits would leave I'd be worried we'd have no chance at any of the bigger names I'm still holding out hope for.

even if you are an ignorant reactionist...

I just love arguments that BEGIN by painting anyone who disagrees as an "ignorant reactionist". Awesome.

You may has well start by saying, "You'd have to be a complete moron to disagree with me. I mean you'd have to have lost all your marbles and are now borrowing from Bronko's limited stash to not agree with what I'm about to say! Anyone who even attempts to argue this point is a complete imbecile. Now tell us why you disagree with me." :rolleyes:

Seriously, that's my favorite.

I don't know if Brewster needs a 4th year, but how about a 2nd year under an offense and defense for once?

Scott Linehan is completely overrated.

Depends on each kid and I don't know which coach has recruited which player, so it would be hard to tell. I'd guess we'd probably lose half a dozen.

The question is how many of the commits are we going to lose based on our collapse at the end of the season again. Though not a commit, I saw that Kenny Bell who Minnesota was recruiting went to Nebraska this past weekend on his own dime without even a scholarship offer yet and said that he was very very interested in their program.

Top Bottom