How many players transfer after all this message is said & done?

Lordshawesome

Reaction score
It looks like Winfield Jr is as good as gone. I saw his dad's interview on OTL, and he was clearly livid with the situation. Also they had said unless Coyle & Kahler we're gone, they would be gone. How many more will be leaving?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I meant to type "mess is done" stupid autocorrect.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Well, some will be compelled to transfer based on expulsion or a suspension that equates to sitting out a transfer year. It's debatable what type of program would take non-superstar prospects with this black mark on them. I'm guessing Winfield with his play this season, family name, and family wealth has more options than the others. Everyone else may be transferring to a Last Chance U type of situation.

I'm thinking a few uninvolved players may bolt at season's end over this whole mess among other things. If TC gets fired and seen as a martyr/scapegoat for all this, all bets are off. Could be another 10-15 transfers and drops in that situation.

I am picturing at least 10 that will transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully all of them. After the 110 idiots decided to cover the backs of their 10 bros, they showed just how much good judgment they collectively have, none.

Hopefully all of them. After the 110 idiots decided to cover the backs of their 10 bros, they showed just how much good judgment they collectively have, none.

They didn't have any more of the facts than we did at the time. I don't think I would punt family in their place.

You don't follow along much do you? You come across as a headline reader but never the substance...

Top Bottom