How many...if any?

OddStack

Reaction score
How many B1G NCAA sanction free teams will end up in the top 25 at season's end?

My thoughts...three: Michigan, Nebraska, and Northwestern. It will, obviously, be easier and easier to predict, but what are your thoughts now?

Northwestern wont finish in the Top 25. Who have they beaten? They are seriously one of the most overrated teams. People had them going to the Rose Bowl this year over Michigan, MSU an Nebraska based on what? Win over Syracuse and Vanderbilt? Please.

MSU has been the most over-hyped team for a decade!!!!!

Michigan and Nebraska are the most likely

Wisconsin, Michigan State, Northwestern, Iowa and Purdue have a chance though none of them are likely to get above #20 and none of them are a lock to get into or stay in the top 25. Of the group as a whole maybe 1 or 2 of them make it.

Minnesota seems highly unlikely this team gets into the top 25 baring a major turn of events that leads to 4 BIG wins.

Indiana, Illinois - No shot

I agree with afurry91, regarding Northwestern. However, being the eternal optimist, I would like to put Minnesota in place of Northwestern. We'll know more after this weekend.

Top Bottom