How many coaches will we make restructure their contracts?

How many coaches will get new deals because of us?

• Two

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Four

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • More than four

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters

mcal24

Reaction score
How many schools will we screw over?

Norwood Teague has a plan. Lock up all potentials to new contracts at their current schools, thereby reducing competition for the big boys, and get a Secretariat at half price. Norwood is no dummy.

Norwood Teague has a plan. Lock up all potentials to new contracts at their current schools, thereby reducing competition for the big boys, and get a Secretariat at half price. Norwood is no dummy.

Genius.

I wish there was an ETF you could buy that was priced based on the increases in pay coaches get once mentioned as candidates for the Minnesota job. I'd be comfortably retired by now.

Maybe Teague is getting a"kickback" from the agents...yoo know 10% of the contract boost!!

Maybe Teague is getting a"kickback" from the agents...yoo know 10% of the contract boost!!

Fine with me as long as any "kickbacks" are earmarked for the new practice facility.

Brilliant strategy by Teague. It's like the fake Star Wars project during the cold war that bankrupted the Soviets! Make initial offers to every NCAA coach's agent that we "might" be able to pay the coach $12 per year, forcing the schools to renegotiate their contracts, then hire Ryan Saunders for 100k/per and use the savings for the Taj Mahal of practice facilities!

Ben Jacobson of Northern Iowa is the next. Up to 3 coaches that have benefited because of us.

Top Bottom