How long until the Gophers are at full strength?

OSUfan

Reaction score
Forgive me for my incomplete understanding of the Gopher basketball program, but I'm really confused about if and when your team will be at full strength this year. It seems that your team has been fighting injuries all year, first with Damian Johnson and Jon Williams and now Paul Carter and Blake Hoffarber haven't played in recent games. I would like to know when Paul Carter and Blake Hoffarber are expected to play again and whether either of them play against Louisville. Thanks for your help. Here's hoping the Gophers can beat the Cardinals.

I think they are expected to be ready for the Louisville game!

I think we're supposed to be pretty close to fully healthy for the Louisville game. Or at least as healthy as we've been in several weeks.

We really haven't had our full team at any time so far this year. I'm not sure what Williams' status is, but I think Hoffarber is supposed to be back. Carter I'm not sure about either, although I had heard that he was day-to-day a while back and that makes me think he might be ready to go.

Damian's hand seems Ok too, which is definitely a good thing. The one guy I think we missed against South Dakota State last time out was Hoff. He can stretch a defense and that helps our offensive spacing a lot. Otherwise, there is more pressure on our other guards (Nolen, Westbrook, Joseph) to create offense from the perimeter, which is challenging.

Here's to hoping Hoff will be ready to go.

Carter was wearing normal shoes against SDSU instead of the boot/cast thing, if that counts for anything.

Top Bottom