How long does Kaler and Coyle have with the new coach before supporters turn?

Reaction score
Coyle sold a bill of goods yesterday during the presser that he believes the U should be performing at a higher level athletically... How many years does he have to accomplish that goal before the tides turn on him and ultimately Kaler? He set the bar, does he reach it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coyle sold a bill of goods yesterday during the presser that he believes the U should be performing at a higher level athletically... How long does he have to accomplish that goal before the tides turn on him and ultimately Kaler? He set the bar, does he reach it?

Have you read the board? They already have

Word is they offered Fleck, he has till Friday to accept. Harsin is backup option.

Coyle sold a bill of goods yesterday during the presser that he believes the U should be performing at a higher level athletically... How long does he have to accomplish that goal before the tides turn on him and ultimately Kaler? He set the bar, does he reach it?

Have you read the board? They already have

Coyle sold a bill of goods yesterday during the presser that he believes the U should be performing at a higher level athletically... How many years does he have to accomplish that goal before the tides turn on him and ultimately Kaler? He set the bar, does he reach it?

I say two years before supporters start to call BS if the program isn't trending upwards.

He's got a year and a half to turn the program around. He's gotta win at least 10 games next season. If any player on the team gets in trouble, the Head Coach is on a short leash. If more than TWO players get in trouble and it involves sexual activities, than the Head Coach and everybody on the staff is gone.

The Assistants of course would get the rest of their contracts paid off but the Head Coach only gets his buyout.

Hey, precedent...

That said about 12 months or so.

He's got a year and a half to turn the program around. He's gotta win at least 10 games next season. If any player on the team gets in trouble, the Head Coach is on a short leash. If more than TWO players get in trouble and it involves sexual activities, than the Head Coach and everybody on the staff is gone.

The Assistants of course would get the rest of their contracts paid off but the Head Coach only gets his buyout.

Hey, precedent...

How many accounts do YOU post under

Hey, precedent...

Does Fleck get the benefit of the doubt if hired and get 4 years? I can see him getting 2 years if it starts to fall apart. If it's another coach with less dazzle do they get the full 4 years?

I keep thinking of Richard Gere singing "Give them the old razzle dazzle" from Chicago (the musical) every time I hear Fleck talk.

Well everyone has already! Well since we will have a nee president in may.. and some like to have there own AD .. Coyle probably gone within the year. Better win in year one or 2 otherwise bye bye

Top Bottom