How hot is your dad gum chili?

How hot is yourt dad gum chili?

• It's melting my spoon

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • This is going to hurt... twice...

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • It's chili. Not great, not terrible. Just chili.

Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Non-spicy "kid friendly" chili.

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Cold generic chili, out of the can.

Votes: 16 25.0%

• Total voters

If I wasnt going to be out of town with the wifes family it would be warmer... but not being able to tailgate kinda cools it a little bit.

I think by game time it'll be spoon melting hot, a little slower to warm up this week though.

Wendy's Chili without the hot sauce packet.

What's cooler than being cool? Ice cold. I can't hear you. What's cooler than being cool?

Spoon.

Melting.

Hot.

Just like every other Friday before a home game. My wifey and I are double dating tomorrow night at the Bank for the first time. Gonna be awesome taking our friends (whom aren't big college fans, but are excited) to their first D1 college game.

Well, if you can call the Gophs a D1 program. =/

The wife thinks I am partly retarded. Every Friday night come home from the local HS game, have a few beers and start getting said chili so hot that can't sleep unless few beers turn into a baker's dozen.

Will be bringing 8 from Fairmont to the bank as we do every Saturday, 3 hour party at GLC. Worst day at the bank is better then best day any other day of the week. Hoping we are 2-2 around 11 PM Saturday night!

The wife thinks I am partly retarded. Every Friday night come home from the local HS game, have a few beers and start getting said chili so hot that can't sleep unless few beers turn into a baker's dozen.

Will be bringing 8 from Fairmont to the bank as we do every Saturday, 3 hour party at GLC. Worst day at the bank is better then best day any other day of the week. Hoping we are 2-2 around 11 PM Saturday night!

THIS!

Only my wife gets her chilli hot on Friday nights with me.. =D

i am a huge RUBE and i am not excited for this game at all. The chaos in the program combined with the years of losing has finally taken its toll. I do not know how to fix it, but my interest in this game is below 0. hopefully a few cold ones will change all that, but i seriously considered giving my tickets away as i would be more excited to go to my friend's birthday party. this is a huge problem if one of the biggest gopher football fans does not want to go to the game.

i am a huge RUBE and i am not excited for this game at all. The chaos in the program combined with the years of losing has finally taken its toll. I do not know how to fix it, but my interest in this game is below 0. hopefully a few cold ones will change all that, but i seriously considered giving my tickets away as i would be more excited to go to my friend's birthday party. this is a huge problem if one of the biggest gopher football fans does not want to go to the game.

Or maybe you are just not the fan you thought you were? Seriously not a rip, just some people have different 'tolerances' than others.

ive been to every football game the last 21 years. i will forever be a fan, but there just comes a point where something needs to happen to justify being a gopher fan

I saw that Sesame Street clip. I was wondering what all the fuss was about, phony controversy.

ive been to every football game the last 21 years. i will forever be a fan, but there just comes a point where something needs to happen to justify being a gopher fan

It's hard to believe that you went to every football game for the last 21 years just because one day the Gopher program might be worthy of paying attention to. Whatever it was that you enjoyed for 21 years is still there. Me thinks your motivation has been Hijacked by someone elses.

There are some really cool emerging story lines on this team that should be alot of fun to watch unfold. Gray becomin one of the top WR's and still in line for QB next year. That is fascinating. Kirkwood looks legit. The linebacking corps looks talented but stupid (inexperienced), and just how are the Gophers going to solve the DB problem. Not to mention records that may get broken soon.

I think if you consider things you might find this year to be more interesting than you're giving it credit for.

chili is always hot!
I love the nightlife! The thing about college football is there are always new players making their present known. I am hoping, Mr. Allen might that player?
Go Gophers

Top Bottom