How Hot is Your Chili? - The Should I Get Out of Bed Edition

How Hot is your Chili?

• As close to absolute zero as possible. I will most likely sleep through the game

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Oymyakon Russia Temps. No peppers and sugar to tame the acid in the tomatoes

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Okay. I'm going to the Game. This however, is the "beat the traffic game" Or canned chili game.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • This is an opportunity to see the future if we can salt this away early. Break out the Cholula hot!

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • This is our year baby! Big Ten West Champs! The chili's boiling and there's Habenaros in every bite!

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Pedal to the metal Nuke Reactor/ Ghost Peppers hot EVERY game! Not Letting up! That's how hot!

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

STPGopher

Reaction score
Tomorrow is another opportunity to see our Maroon and Gold clad warriors play in yet another glorious game of football. Yet the opponent, Western Illinois, appears to be even more overmatched then week one NMST. Considering that, the question is (Whether temp or spice level): How hot is your Chili?

Last edited:

It's Gopher Football on a 72 and sunny day tomorrow. We're very likely to see a lot of touchdowns and hear the band play the Rouser a lot.

There are much worse things. I'm at least Tabasco level hot.

It's Gopher Football on a 72 and sunny day tomorrow. We're very likely to see a lot of touchdowns and hear the band play the Rouser a lot.

Sorry, got pulled away before I could finish the poll.

Tomorrow is the Western Illinois Championship game. Road to 12-0 (15-0 really ) goes through the leathernecks.

One of the weakest non con slate I can remember, boring as hell. Hope it does not come back to hurt us if we are on the cusp of a great bowl. these three teams might not win 8 games together.
I'll be there for at least a half.

Tough back to back blah non-conference games, but it's still Gopher football so let's go.

One of the weakest non con slate I can remember, boring as hell. Hope it does not come back to hurt us if we are on the cusp of a great bowl. these three teams might not win 8 games together.

Not Minnesota's fault that Colorado isn't supposed to be very good this season. They are P5 and have a history of being good in football. We were hyped for it when it was announced.

When this schedule was made NMSt and WIU were better and Colorado looked like an even match or even an uphill battle. But the Gophers got better and these foes got worse. 🤷‍♂️

Poll was too confusing :)

Am I amped up about the game, nope, but I will gladly watch because the Gophers are playing.

When they pick bowl games do they care about SOS?

I thought it was more arbitrary than that.

And how about some Goldy Push-Ups?

Top Bottom