How hot is your chili? Fighting Bielemas week

How Hot is your Chili?

• Franks RedHot/ Louisiana Hot Sauce Level. I'm fired up!

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Habanero Pepper hot! Things are starting to click.

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Ghost pepper hot! We have a chance to beat the fighting Biffs, I mean Bielemas.

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Pepper X hot. We still can win the West!!!

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters

STPGopher

Reaction score
1-0 in the MSU week, tied for first. Things are starting to align. Not Illini... With that said, how hot is your chili?

Beat the Orange Blueberry!!!!

Still hesitant to add the Carolina Reapers to my chili. I'd stick with the Tabasco level hot.

I was not at all enjoying this down Seany I'd become lately, so I am highly pleased to share that beating Iowee on the road was EXACTLY the tonic needed to get my chili back up to near nuclear levels of spice!

We ended one sad streak, now let's end another by finally beating the Fat Man and keeping this train right on track. Should that happen, this chili will have gone to temperatures only observed on the surface of the Sun.

Let's go Gophers!!!!!!!

I was not at all enjoying this down Seany I'd become lately, so I am highly pleased to share that beating Iowee on the road was EXACTLY the tonic needed to get my chili back up to near nuclear levels of spice!
The third person Seany isn’t working either🥸

We ended one sad streak, now let's end another by finally beating the Fat Man and keeping this train right on track. Should that happen, this chili will have gone to temperatures only observed on the surface of the Sun.

Let's go Gophers!!!!!!!

No doubt becoming bowl eligible will add some scoville heat units to my chili no matter the pepper.

As Bleed offers...LFG! Ski U Mah!

Actually, my chili is more like Texas Pete Hot Sauce hot. We've got zing and earthy flavor, but my past experiences eating jalapeños, habaneros and seranos without justification makes me need something on the lower end of the Scoville scale.

Top Bottom