How does Claeys recruit without a contract extension?

Ralph

Reaction score
Give the length of his current contract it will be very difficult to recruit unless he gets an extension. What can he tell recruits? I know the class is shaping up to be okay, but that would be under the assumption that all current commits stay and he gets about half of the ones he wants to get.

Do you think the AD and President figure that they can have an easy way out by not offering Claeys an extension and tell him we're not firing you but you are not getting an extension which leads to Claeys not being able to recruit so quits on a winning note or does he fight to have a winning season next in 2017 in hopes of him keeping his job.

I'd be fine with not firing him as long as he doesn't get an extension. I think he if cleans house of the bad kids he deserves a chance unless Les Miles calls.

Give the length of his current contract it will be very difficult to recruit unless he gets an extension. What can he tell recruits? I know the class is shaping up to be okay, but that would be under the assumption that all current commits stay and he gets about half of the ones he wants to get.

Do you think the AD and President figure that they can have an easy way out by not offering Claeys an extension and tell him we're not firing you but you are not getting an extension which leads to Claeys not being able to recruit so quits on a winning note or does he fight to have a winning season next in 2017 in hopes of him keeping his job.

I'd be fine with not firing him as long as he doesn't get an extension. I think he if cleans house of the bad kids he deserves a chance unless Les Miles calls.

Welcome to Gopherhole...again. How many accounts you going to create to say the same thing over and over and then to agree with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post

Should have quit prior to your first post.....

Welcome to Gopherhole...again. How many accounts you going to create to say the same thing over and over and then to agree with yourself.

This is where we hear "long time reader, first time poster".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom