How cool was that Husky

ilovethebarn

Reaction score
Sorry have to look at the positives tonight. I loved when that dog would run half way across the end zone and stop, it would look up at that cheerleader and be like I am done. Then run right back to the sidelines. Yup saw that dog quite a bit tonight.

Ok fire brew.

Too bad that dog didn't leave a Cleveland Steamer on the field. It would have been fitting, considering that Weber, our D, and Brewster did the same.

I have a Golden Retriever about the same size as that husky. I can tell you when a 70-80lb dog doesn't want to go somewhere, a 110 # cheerleader isn't going to change its mind. Our dog has damn nearly pulled my arm out of its socket more than once. I'm in section 105, so I got a good view of the NIU cheerleaders and that Husky. The dog clearly was not happy being out at midfield.

Too bad that dog didn't leave a Cleveland Steamer on the field. It would have been fitting, considering that Weber, our D, and Brewster did the same.

I actually said to the guy behind us that it wouldn't matter if he dumped on the field, we wouldn't notice it with all the other crap we've seen on that field this year.

Totally agree!!

We have a Siberian Husky and are big fans of the breed. I was shocked and cheering for that Husky when it was running the end zone...great stuff, and beautiful dog.

Go Gophers!!

They took the Huskie out for while. I assume for a bathroom break. Nice looking dog.

Yes, Weber's 31/46 (i.e. 67% comp rate), 373 yard, 2TD/1INT performance is really the problem. Christ almighty...he's no superstar, but he is NOT this team's primary problem (heck, overall he isn't a problem at all). Sheesh...

Yeah, that dog was pretty awesome.

Fire Brewster.

Yep, when the highlight of the evening is watching the other team's mascot do his thing, the football program has slipped to new lows. Brewster has done it again!

Top Bottom