HOW CAN I GET TO GREENSBORO??

gopheraschells

Reaction score
is there any student buss/ticket/hotel packages anyone??? Texas doesn't scare RALPH SAMPSON

is there any student buss/ticket/hotel packages anyone??? Texas doesn't scare RALPH SAMPSON

i am sure there will be minnesota gopher travel/ticket/accom packages offered both by the U of M and private companies starting tonight/tomorrow morning. give the U of M ticket office a call.

gopheraschells........ Go to St. Louis and head east.

If you fly into RDU in Raleigh, it's only a little over an hour drive to Greensboro. Southwest now flies from Mpls to RDU.

I already put a call into marketing, she was going to let me know ASAP if there was a package. I know when we played in Charlotte 4 years ago, that was the only cost effective way to do it. As students, it was $350 for hotel, airfare, ground transportation, etc. Creative Charters put that deal together.

Just looked quickly looks like Greensboro is about $750, Charlotte $630, and Raleigh $520. Put that together with hotel, tickets, etc...and it makes me sad I may not be able to make the trip. :(

I already put a call into marketing, she was going to let me know ASAP if there was a package. I know when we played in Charlotte 4 years ago, that was the only cost effective way to do it. As students, it was $350 for hotel, airfare, ground transportation, etc. Creative Charters put that deal together.

Just looked quickly looks like Greensboro is about $750, Charlotte $630, and Raleigh $520. Put that together with hotel, tickets, etc...and it makes me sad I may not be able to make the trip. :(

That sucks

Just saw Creative Charters deal..believe it was 600$ per person, air, ground transportation and lodging, no tickets. Seems a tad high but it is what it is. My wife and were surprised with how expensive the airfare was, still leaning towards going, waiting on Gopher Ticket information to get the ball rolling.

3 hour drive for me, so planning to go. Does anyone have any information on getting tickets in the 'Gopher Section' through the University? If not, I'm leaning towards Stub Hub as I don't want to buy the full strip and have to try and sell the ones I'm not using.

3 hour drive for me, so planning to go. Does anyone have any information on getting tickets in the 'Gopher Section' through the University? If not, I'm leaning towards Stub Hub as I don't want to buy the full strip and have to try and sell the ones I'm not using.

Things can always change - but in Charlotte, there was a whole strip of a Gopher section, that was right behind the Gopher bench, that we were able to purchase through the U. I believe tickets were $50, and you only had ticket to the Gopher game, and the UNC game that was in our session. I'd guess they'd do the same thing - so hold off on paying stub hub prices, you can probably sit with Gopher fans for face value.

Things can always change - but in Charlotte, there was a whole strip of a Gopher section, that was right behind the Gopher bench, that we were able to purchase through the U. I believe tickets were $50, and you only had ticket to the Gopher game, and the UNC game that was in our session. I'd guess they'd do the same thing - so hold off on paying stub hub prices, you can probably sit with Gopher fans for face value.

Gopherlady....that would be awesome. So should we call the ticket office first thing tomorrow to see what's available? My wife and I are flying in Wed morning to Raleigh, got tickets at about 400$ a piece, gonna rent a car and make our way to Greensboro, better than paying 700$ to fly in to Greensboro. We pretty much have everything planned besides tickets...

Gopherlady....that would be awesome. So should we call the ticket office first thing tomorrow to see what's available? My wife and I are flying in Wed morning to Raleigh, got tickets at about 400$ a piece, gonna rent a car and make our way to Greensboro, better than paying 700$ to fly in to Greensboro. We pretty much have everything planned besides tickets...

Good for you! Yes, just wait until tomorrow, and you should be set with tickets.

Were there any restrictions far Minnesota residency, etc? Will these be made available online or do I need to call the ticket office?

Thanks.

Were there any restrictions far Minnesota residency, etc? Will these be made available online or do I need to call the ticket office?

Thanks.

I don't think so - honestly, I don't think they'll sell like hotcakes. I hope they do - but it's just a really tough location for people to do.

I'd call the ticket office: 612.626.0567

And even if they aren't available yet - you'll be able to ask questions about when they will be.

I got two tickets as a student for $66 a piece (tax included) through the ticket office this morning. We pick them up at the team hotel. They are automatically renewed for the saturday game if the Gophers win, which is nice. I don't think the demand is very high. There wasn't anyone else at Mariucci when I was.

Top Bottom