How Bad to you want the OSU to lose?

On a Scale From 1-10 (1 = Meh, 10 = Thanks Santy Claus)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I'm a ten plus!

Serves them right for changing the rulz!

why would any gopher fan root for northwestern? They are our competition. Ohio St isn’t in the same realm as the gophers.

why would any gopher fan root for northwestern? They are our competition. Ohio St isn’t in the same realm as the gophers.

Because I like their program and coach and I don't like most blue bloods as their arrogance rankles me.

Also, it's not like I'm rooting for IA or WI, who I feel are much more our competition.

Last edited:

I can go either way with it. Northwestern winning would be nice to see as a fun upset, but I don't really mind Ohio State winning and moving on to the CFP either.

I didn't have as much of an issue with the Buckeyes playing in this game either mostly because they had a head-to-head match up with the Hoosiers.

Despite them being a Blue Blood in the game, I can't really get into hating Ohio State, the history just isn't there. Only ones in the conference I actively root against are Wisconsin, Iowa and Nebraska.

The Buckeyes had better step on the gas because if they win a close game they’re going to be on the outside looking in to the CFP, and if they lose that’s absolute.

I don't think OSU has a shot at national championship, their offense looks ???

I don't think OSU has a shot at national championship, their offense looks ???
Fields doesn't understand when he needs to take the 5 yard completion to stay ahead of the sticks and NW is calling them on it

Teams trading great picks in the Endzone. I really don't care who wins in the end but I am very surprised that Northwestern is taking it to them as well as they are. I assumed this one was going to be a route for Ohio State.

How silly.

1) There is nothing good that can come from OSU losing. Just makes all Big Ten teams look bad.

2) Indiana did not deserve the Big Ten title game.They lost to OSU. What world do you live in where that means they deserve it over OSU?? It’s OSU’s fault that Michigan cancelled the game on purpose to avoid the beat down?? Absurd.

How silly.

1) There is nothing good that can come from OSU losing. Just makes all Big Ten teams look bad.

2) Indiana did not deserve the Big Ten title game.They lost to OSU. What world do you live in where that means they deserve it over OSU?? It’s OSU’s fault that Michigan cancelled the game on purpose to avoid the beat down?? Absurd.

You are correct, but this is also why no one likes you.

How silly.

1608405717837.png

You are correct, but this is also why no one likes you.
I understand that some people hate others who are smarter and better looking than themselves.

Must be why you are so resentful in life.:cool:

Shank ! OSU kicker could play for the Vikings . Glad to see NW playing tough.

Having some fun.

Can you imagine them playing Alabama?

Yikes, OSU appears to be vastly overrated!
I know you’re messing around :)

I just want the Big Ten in the CFP and Rose Bowl. As always should be.

Don’t care about the result, from there.

Having some fun.

Can you imagine them playing Alabama?

Yikes, OSU appears to be vastly overrated!

Indiana took OSU to the brink. They're not as good as the hype would have everyone believe. NU has a real shot at winning this.

So you'd rather see 2 ACC teams and 2 SEC teams in the playoff?

fe1ddfcf7dd470973a33ada09d61f3fc.jpg

I don't. I want a Big 10 team to play in the end. I am also glad they kept pressing the Big 10 to play football.

I don't feel bad for Indiana, they lost to Ohio State. I figured some rules would be changed, I'm glad they changed the rule so we'd play WI.
Yup. Never understood the OSU hate in this situation. It's just stupid and mindless. A rising tide lifts all boats, but I know some struggle with that. The conference not being represented in the CFP doesn't do anyone's recruiting any good, considering the B1G has a perception issue nationally anyway.

OSU has such an obvious advantage is talent.

They look like ... they’ve only played five games this year.

Top Bottom