How about Orseske?

KoolAid

Red Drank Brewmaster
Reaction score
Did the job and did it well. Valuable player to have if he keeps it up

I'm really convinced his terrible punting last year was largely due to the previous coaching staff f'ing with his style.

That kid could kick the hell out of the ball when he arrived on campus. He looks good, i hope he keeps it up.

Much much improved from last year, props to him. I too blame the previous coaching regime for his punting last year, they tried to make him a rugby style punter and it failed miserably.

I was really impressed with him yesterday. Totally different punter compared to last year.

Speaking of punting.... I also noticed that when USC was punting we were very close to blocking a few of them. Pretty sure I never saw that happen last season at all. Quite impressed.

Much much improved from last year, props to him. I too blame the previous coaching regime for his punting last year, they tried to make him a rugby style punter and it failed miserably.

Didn't see the game but saw the stats. Agree with you that he had some terrible kicks last season when he'd go rugby style. He was alright when he kicked it straight away.

Speaking of punting.... I also noticed that when USC was punting we were very close to blocking a few of them. Pretty sure I never saw that happen last season at all. Quite impressed.

I think that is partly do to the fact that they have three guys deep in the backfield compared to the traditional one. So several guys are left unblocked at the line, which makes it look like we're getting a ton of pressure on the punter.

Top Bottom