How about a positive thread?

Nort73

Reaction score
Jon Hoese with his 3rd TD. Great to see with all he has been going through lately!!!

Jon and all our backs tonight... great!

Yeah what the hells up with all these nut job sky is falling OMG WERE NOT PERFECT!!!! threads and posts. Some days this places sickens me. When we loose it's a cesspool when we win it's a cesspool.

oh and for some positive. Are run game looked 100% better than last year!!

Yeah what the hells up with all these nut job sky is falling OMG WERE NOT PERFECT!!!! threads and posts. Some days this places sickens me. When we loose it's a cesspool when we win it's a cesspool.

It might be caused by the fact that the Gophers played a substandard (by big ten standards) team without their starting QB to a draw until 3 minutes left in the game.

If the Gophers were going to be any good this year they'd have put this team away by the end of the 3rd quarter.

Welcome to the free internet, folks. I love football season. And Gopher "fans."

It's just trolls. If you notice, none of them were posting at all prior to the game. Pure trolls.

It might be caused by the fact that the Gophers played a substandard (by big ten standards) team without their starting QB to a draw until 3 minutes left in the game.

If the Gophers were going to be any good this year they'd have put this team away by the end of the 3rd quarter.

Yeah I remember when Iowa didn't make a New Years Day bowl after struggling with Northern Iowa last year. You're an idiot.

Yeah I remember when Iowa didn't make a New Years Day bowl after struggling with Northern Iowa last year. You're an idiot.

No you're and idiot, we're not Iowa. Iowa actually has a respected program and having one bad game for them doesn't mean much. Did the season end last year as good as you expected after the SDSU game?

We simply need to come up with an anti-troll meme for this season. Folks don't need to bother responding to the stupidity with anything but the meme. It should include a funny photo.

We simply need to come up with an anti-troll meme for this season. Folks don't need to bother responding to the stupidity with anything but the meme. It should include a funny photo.

Like this?

Attachments

• Goldy Waterskiing.jpg
    Goldy Waterskiing.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 27

I thought Bennett ran better/stronger than any Gopher back did last year. It was refreshing to see some yards after initial contact from a Gopher RB.

I would rather see this game than watch Ohio St. destroy their team at home. A tough road game is what this team needs to get better. With Olson and his brother coming, and Gjere, we have a OL that in a few years could be the foundation of a great team. MTS blitzed a lot and our pass protection wasn't great, but we dominated the TOP with our running game. that should give them confidence as they go up against Big Ten sized D lines.

a win is a win is a win

No you're and idiot, we're not Iowa. Iowa actually has a respected program and having one bad game for them doesn't mean much. Did the season end last year as good as you expected after the SDSU game?
No your the idiot

I thought they ran well, but I could care less how MN wins as long as they win, just the same as I dont care how they lose if they lose. At the end of the day, it only matters if you win or lose.

Doesn't matter if we won by 1 or 7. We still won.

Gophers are 1-0. The negative beatches can spin it how they want and they will blow loudly in the media. The Gophers won that is what mattered most. This program is not at the stage where we have enough depth yet to blow a decent opponent away on there field that is apparent. Gophers overcame some mental mistakes and a breakkdown in the secondary and kicking game and still won.

Offensive coaches identified a strength the size of our O-line versus there D-line and leaned on it heavy. That was some kind of pounding the tailbacks unleashed, Bennet, Kirkwood, Hoese and Eskeridge were key in getting some tough hard earned yards. That was a fairly physical football game out there if you couldn't tell and as the "old ball" coach used to say fellas you leaned on them hard and wore there a$ses out. Gophers earned the "W" they did it the hard way but earned every bit of this victory. Hopefully we can get the two senior safties back on the football field we need them as the kids are not quite ready for prime time even if there out there trying hard. Gophers need the experience of those two older guy's to calm everyone down and steady the ship.

A lot of these types of games have turned on the Gophers in the past and they gutted it out the hard way and won. Good job gophers, time to tune it up, and clean up the mental errors and beat South Dakota next week. Game ball to the O-line and tailbacks as an entire group and thank's to all those that helped Hoese get all of those TD's. Go Gophers.

Like this?

MBA, you just came through in style my friend! This is full of win. We have ourselves a meme.

Do you have the actual webpage link? That way we can insert it and it will be big and in the face of the stupid.

MBA, you just came through in style my friend! This is full of win. We have ourselves a meme.

Do you have the actual webpage link? That way we can insert it and it will be big and in the face of the stupid.
Here you go:

http://i55.tinypic.com/k39hf6.jpg

k39hf6.jpg

Top Bottom