Houston roll call

Booked and ready to go. Don't need any other Christmas gifts. If you think about it, what you spend on your wife and what she spends on you, that is probably one plane ticket.

2 plane tix paid with frequent flyer points. Going on 12-27 and back on 30th. Hubby and I can't wait. This also is our Christmas presents.

Taking my family & mom & dad. All of a 20-minute drive! I'm in section 611.

Going with spouse and son and meeting two family members who live in TX. My friend is also flying down and meeting us there. 6 total in our party. Everything booked and just waiting on the tix office to send us our game tix. After shoveling all this snow, I'm ready to go!

Go Gophers!

Boss and I leaving on the 25th- coming back January ?????? Making it our winter vacation! Only made 11 of 13 this year- missed drunken wisky and Illini.....hope to see as much maroon as we saw in Vegas!
GO GOPHERS
farmboy

Yup, me and a high school buddy who lives in the Houston area will be there.

My wife and I are there from the 27th to the 30th. We're going to the game with 2 Texas A&M fans that dislike TT. Might deck them out in M&G to blend in.

With AJ Barker transferring to Houston, he could be there too.

Sent from my PLAYSTATION PHONE using tapatalk

We are flying into Dallas on December 26 and then driving to Houston on December 27. We're staying 3 nights in Houston at the Hilton Houston Plaza/Medical Center (2 miles from the stadium and on the light rail line) and then returning to Dallas to spend New Year's Eve with friends who are currently living in Dallas.

We are flying into Dallas on December 26 and then driving to Houston on December 27. We're staying 3 nights in Houston at the Hilton Houston Plaza/Medical Center (2 miles from the stadium and on the light rail line) and then returning to Dallas to spend New Year's Eve with friends who are currently living in Dallas.

If money and keeping my job (even though they owe me 6 weeks of vacation of which i will lose 50 hrs. at year end) were no object I would be at the game.

in fact i would leave in the morning if I could:

-drive to Chicago, send a day or two there
-drive to Salem/ Roanoke to see St Thomas Play Mount Union for DIII Championship on Friday night
-drive to DC, kill a few days there, then hit VA beach for a day or two
-drive south to redneck Riviera
-head west along the gulf coast , kill a week
-head to New Orleans, then stay there until 12/26
-drive to Houston, spend night in Galveston
time for the game!

Unfortunately unless I get creative this trip is not going to happen. Even worse, the drive I described above is so much better than anything that could happen when driving from here to Texas, directly...

I am not going to pay 600 per ticket, and I am not going to drive straight south for 18 hours. This still may happen in some manner, though.

T

If you can make it, great. If you can't, there's no reason to apologize. What's important is to support our team whether you're there or from afar.

Go Gophers!

I am working on booking a block of rooms in Fergus Falls so for those of us who can't make Houston, we can make Fergus and watch the game together at Mabel Murphy's.

So far, I have my block of rooms at a total of 1.

myself and 3 ndsu fans are working on hitting Houston then driving to dallas/frisco for ndsu champion game and taking the week off! hopefully some others are as well.

dr don Im guessing the campion's and schueller's from Fergus will be doing the same with boy kids playing in both games

I am working on booking a block of rooms in Fergus Falls so for those of us who can't make Houston, we can make Fergus and watch the game together at Mabel Murphy's.

So far, I have my block of rooms at a total of 1.

Didn't your kids pony up? Jeez what a bunch of cheap basta-ds.

Sorry guys. I decided today that I am NOT going. Ok?

Top Bottom