House with Charch on KFAN

swingman

Reaction score
Charch filling in for PA on Friday did some segments with Daniel House...House works hard, knows his stuff

Some bits: AK has arm talent...can hit the tough throws, can keep it on zone read, can create in breakdowns, can layer crossing routes in some play action under center stuff (Kyle Shanahan wide zone stuff?)...can make defense pay in RPO

Greg Harbaugh offense?...some gap principles as they see more 3-3-5?...more versatile passing game?...more motion?...more screen game with explosive rbs?...more bootleg game?...spread ball more...more horizontal and vertical mix?...quick hitting in space?

Tyler a slasher who can house it...he was 5th in NCAA in 15 plus yard plays...can catch as well

Boe favorite at center...Cooper/Shaw comp at lg...Lewis/Guedet comp at RT...Callahan very respected as o-line coach...Ersery will be an NFL draft pick...

Daniel Jackson likely to expand in deep game...Corey Crooms:slot, sudden, shifty...Spencer has good numbers vs man coverage...Lemeke continues to develop

BSF a great weapon for Athan in passing game

Pass rush: new hire Winston, new emphasis on pass rush...3-tech could be good and 5-tech is loaded with talent...Need Baugh to pressure from interior

Besides Walley: Tariq getting a lot of run...Jones very versatile

UNC has bad oline...good matchup

Team is preparing to see a lot of flare screens this year

Charch filling in for PA on Friday did some segments with Daniel House...House works hard, knows his stuff

Some bits: AK has arm talent...can hit the tough throws, can keep it on zone read, can create in breakdowns, can layer crossing routes in some play action under center stuff (Kyle Shanahan wide zone stuff?)...can make defense pay in RPO

Greg Harbaugh offense?...some gap principles as they see more 3-3-5?...more versatile passing game?...more motion?...more screen game with explosive rbs?...more bootleg game?...spread ball more...more horizontal and vertical mix?...quick hitting in space?

Tyler a slasher who can house it...he was 5th in NCAA in 15 plus yard plays...can catch as well

Boe favorite at center...Cooper/Shaw comp at lg...Lewis/Guedet comp at RT...Callahan very respected as o-line coach...Ersery will be an NFL draft pick...

Daniel Jackson likely to expand in deep game...Corey Crooms:slot, sudden, shifty...Spencer has good numbers vs man coverage...Lemeke continues to develop

BSF a great weapon for Athan in passing game

Pass rush: new hire Winston, new emphasis on pass rush...3-tech could be good and 5-tech is loaded with talent...Need Baugh to pressure from interior

Besides Walley: Tariq getting a lot of run...Jones very versatile

UNC has bad oline...good matchup

Team is preparing to see a lot of flare screens this year

Thank you for your summary. Makes it easier for tired eyes.

Old guy yelling at clouds ----

I hate the term "arm talent." It just bugs me. what happened to saying that a QB had a strong arm, a good arm, or that he could "make all the throws?"

does this mean that a WR has good "hand talent," or that a kicker has good "foot talent?"

this is not a knock on House. He clearly knows his stuff. I just get amused/annoyed at all the jargon that gets thrown out sometimes.

I hate the term "arm talent." It just bugs me. what happened to saying that a QB had a strong arm, a good arm, or that he could "make all the throws?"

does this mean that a WR has good "hand talent," or that a kicker has good "foot talent?"

this is not a knock on House. He clearly knows his stuff. I just get amused/annoyed at all the jargon that gets thrown out sometimes.
While I don’t disagree with the sentiment, it’s the way of the world now days, it’s how they describe it. Words have different meanings “sick” doesn’t mean the same thing. I would say don’t get yourself in a kerfuffle over this, and hold your horses before passing judgement on those that write about this.

I guess its in the eye of the beholder and I'd call this kind of a weird gripe and wasted energy.

I could just as easily say "I hate when someone says 'he can make all the throws." Why not just say he has arm talent? Seems easier and more concise.

By the way, I think House is REALLY good.

Top Bottom