Hopefully Mbakwe has been saving up..

savagerube

Reaction score
Because that tuition he wagered on the season will hit the old pocketbook pretty hard.

when people say we aren't making it it only shows how stupid and ignorant they are.

Mbakwe is the only one who has played with heart all season, every game. Tubby should pay the tuition bill!!

Can't say I disagree. It just tells me that some of the players over-hyped this team as well as most of the fans (myself included). It's been a tough year to be a Gopher basketball fan.

Can't say I disagree. It just tells me that some of the players over-hyped this team as well as most of the fans (myself included). It's been a tough year to be a Gopher basketball fan.

I was telling anyone that would listen to me in Jan. that this team was going to wing the B1G this year, talk about delusional, a friend should have brought me to a hospital.

Because that tuition he wagered on the season will hit the old pocketbook pretty hard.
Won't have to worry about it since they will be in the tournament, anyone who thinks they won't doesn't have a very good grasp on college basketball this season.

People really think he's going to pay back his scholarship even if they miss the tournament?

The Gophers are going to make the Big Dance period. Even if we didn't there is no real reason for Trevor to pay back anything, unless he crossed his heart and promised to die.

Dumb thread. We're making the tournament, and even if we didn't, the U would not (and should not) take his money, anyway.

Top Bottom