Hoops on Hops: Minnesota sports teams and what beer they would be (Gopher Football: Surly Furious or Deschutes Mirror Pond Pale Ale)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Hoops:

Minnesota Gophers. Hockey: Pabst Blue Ribbon, a hipster beer that hopes for a continued reassurance of the brand. Basketball: Fruit Beers, fun to drink and not disappointing, like the team this year. Football: P.J. the coach is a great character and so fun to root for with his team, a great pale ale like Surly Furious or Deschutes Mirror Pond Pale Ale.

Go Gophers!!

No Mich Golden?

OKLA State Football...? I'm a bit bias, but by far the best craft brewery in MN, and probably Midwest.

1611874410596.png

OKLA State Football...? I'm a bit bias, but by far the best craft brewery in MN, and probably Midwest.
Biased because it's your favorite brewery or do you work there? Go there often? Lupulin right?

Ice House.

I drink Pabst all the time and never considered myself a hipster......who knew?

Ice House.

I drink Pabst all the time and never considered myself a hipster......who knew?
There's no shame in drinking Pabst or Mich Golden. If you like it and it gets the job done, why not?

Biased because it's your favorite brewery or do you work there? Go there often? Lupulin right?
Yes Lupulin in Big Lake. The brews are excellent and award winning. Definitely my favorite brewery close to the Cities. I go there when I can but also grab it in the store. Known Jeff, the co-founder and President, for years.

Yes Lupulin in Big Lake. The brews are excellent and award winning. Definitely my favorite brewery close to the Cities. I go there when I can but also grab it in the store. Known Jeff, the co-founder and President, for years.

It’s a really good brewery. Certainly not the best in the Midwest to me. Their Sioux Falls location does really well

Top Bottom