Honest work. #RTB #SkiUMah #Gophers (Video)

Who are some of the blazers and big lifters in the video?

When I watch guys who are lifting some serious weight, I always think of the knees that perhaps can't handle all that weight in the long run.

Nothing says March Football like shuttle run montages and a catalog of motivational slogan t-shirts

Excited for Late July Football, which will be rowing at the lake, Top Gun-style sand montages, and more motivational slogan t-shirts

Nothing says March Football like shuttle run montages and a catalog of motivational slogan t-shirts

Excited for Late July Football, which will be rowing at the lake, Top Gun-style sand montages, and more motivational slogan t-shirts

When I watch guys who are lifting some serious weight, I always think of the knees that perhaps can't handle all that weight in the long run.
Not to get all meat-head on things - but if you use proper form and don't lift with your ego, the knees are generally well protected. But the spine can absolutely take a beating at higher weights with squats. I have never been super strong - but I do lift regularly, and I stick to lower weights for the most part.

Top Bottom