Homecoming Combo

I like all the uniform and helmet decal changes week to week. It adds another level of anticipation to the whole thing. That being said, I’m looking particularly forward to seeing this traditional look on Saturday.

No white "M"? Love it. Guaranteed win. Pissed there's no maroon cleats from Amazon................

Still bugs me the numbers on the jersey are white but the M on the helmet isn't but like this combo.

One of my favorite combos. I hope I never see the Gophers wear black or anthracite again. But the uniforms that need to change are the cheerleaders and dance team. Full maroon is not very flattering. The tops should be white or the uniforms should be all white with gold and maroon trim.

Last edited:

I think this is my 2nd favorite home combo (outside of the obvious) and what we wore last week is my favorite away combo yet.

Basically, in the Fleck era, white has crept into the uniforms beyond my preference. I like the Fleck helmets and use of different looks every week. But I like the base uniforms with straight Maroon and Gold uniforms from the Kill era more. Not a fan of white numbers. It’s not as if I flat out dislike the current uniforms. I like them. I just prefer the base uniforms of the Kill years.

Fleck really seems to like to mix in white. White M’s, white face masks, etc.

Basically, in the Fleck era, white has crept into the uniforms beyond my preference. I like the Fleck helmets and use of different looks every week. But I like the base uniforms with straight Maroon and Gold uniforms from the Kill era more. Not a fan of white numbers. It’s not as if I flat out dislike the current uniforms. I like them. I just prefer the base uniforms of the Kill years.

Fleck really seems to like to mix in white. White M’s, white face masks, etc.
The less white, the better. One of the more egregious offenders is the white face masks on a non-white helmet. Ick. The only exception is if they go ALL white (helmet, Jersey, and pants). I don’t mind that look.

One of my favorite combos. I hope I never see the Gophers wear black or anthracite again. But the uniforms that need to change are the cheerleaders and dance team. Full maroon is not very flattering. The tops should be white or the uniforms should be all white with gold and maroon trim.
Profile pic checks out...

Top Bottom