Holy buckets...TCU

ProfessorBum

Reaction score
TCU is up 82-27 against Texas Tech. It's like a basketball score vs. a football score. At least we didn't lose THAT badly to TCU. But then again, we were perhaps a better team back then (as today's result in Illinois suggests).

We've definitely declined fundamentally since at least Michigan... resulting in two overly close wins and a sh***y loss..

TCU hates Tech and that's being kind. I'm sure that played a small part in the score.

Clearly we would beat TT.

Week 8 and the thread that is most popular is about TCU. We've obviously turned a corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When TCU was at 75 points with 10 minutes to go, I was hoping they could hit 100!

Yeah, that game was CRAZY, especially given the fact that the TCU basketball team only scored that many points in a game one time all last season, heh. :cool: I'll tell ya what, that Trevone Boykin might seriously be the most exciting player in college football right now. He is SO fun to watch, and his throwing motion reminds me very, very much of Randall Cunningham's, in fact it's almost a carbon copy. It's just a blast to watch him and the rest of that Tecmo Bowl type offense performing like that.

Top Bottom