Hollins

BballJones

Reaction score
Does anyone know the timeframe for Hollins making his selection? I sure hope they lock him up and can worry about Tharpe later if need be.

Last I talked to Andre he informed me that he planned on making his decision about a week or two after his 10/15 visit to Stanford.

Looking forward to his decision! Could you imagine our team in 2 or 3 years if we got Hollins and Tharpe? Despite what everyone says this IS possible... there have been recruits that have said no to Kansas before... nonetheless, I would be happy with either of the two.

Last I talked to Andre he informed me that he planned on making his decision about a week or two after his 10/15 visit to Stanford.

Thanks. With Oglesby gone and Tharpe in the air, Hollins would be a huge "get".

I don't expect both Tharpe and Hollins to be Gophers, but getting one of the two would be great. Tharpe seems to have the most hype based on what I have read, but I have been impressed with some of the highlights available on Hollins and based on what I have read, he is a great kid.

I'm intrigued to see what Hollins could do with a full transition to point guard. If we happen to get him I hope he plays there full time this high school season so he can start making the transition sooner.

Looking forward to his decision! Could you imagine our team in 2 or 3 years if we got Hollins and Tharpe? Despite what everyone says this IS possible... there have been recruits that have said no to Kansas before... nonetheless, I would be happy with either of the two.

Devoe Joseph picked Gophers over Kansas and Texas (among others).

I have no idea where Tharpe will go.

Top Bottom