'His birth certificate MUST be fake... unless it's in dog years!' Texas football player leaves internet in DISBELIEF over his real age - 12 (pics)

cold-blooded.gif

If his birth certificate is valid and he is not taking exogenous androgens he needs to see a pediatric endocrinologist.
His growth plates will have fused and he will not grow an inch taller.

Per Kelsi:

A football player has left social media users in a frenzy after his real age was revealed online - prompting dozens of users to insist there is 'no way' he is as young as he claims to be.

Jeremiah Johnson, from Fort Worth, Texas, won an MVP honors award at the Youth National Championships in Miami over the weekend.

However his achievement has been drastically overshadowed by the viral response to his age - which has left fans convinced that some trickery must be afoot.

After a picture of the young footballer sporting a mustache went viral on Twitter and Instagram, social media users were left stunned to learn how old Jeremiah actually is - begging the question: can anyone guess the young running back's real age?

65545931-11533891-image-m-24_1670954516992.jpg

While many internet users guessed anywhere between 20 and 35... Jeremiah says he is actually almost a decade younger than the most youthful guess - revealing in a video online that he is just 12.

His revelation prompted an outpouring of disbelief online, where many were left in uproar, insisting that there is no way someone who looks as mature as he does could be so young.

Go Gophers!!
Anyone seen the team photo Prince's Middle School basketball team?

I feel like there is some photoshop involved here. The story shows pics of him at 10 and there is no way he went from looking like a normal 10 year old to looking like a 30 year old man in 2 years.
Puberty, but that tat sleeve is fake. They make those water stickers now, I put one on my one year old to give his grandma heart attack because that's the kind of son I am. One of my friends growing up had a full grown beard at 12, honestly he's the same height now as he was then, just fat and bald like the rest of us.

Puberty, but that tat sleeve is fake. They make those water stickers now, I put one on my one year old to give his grandma heart attack because that's the kind of son I am. One of my friends growing up had a full grown beard at 12, honestly he's the same height now as he was then, just fat and bald like the rest of us.
Someone with some photoshop skills I would think could "easily" remove the (fake) tattoo and the facial hair.

Then suddenly he doesn't look "40" anymore.

Would you question they if they claimed to be a non lactating non-binary woman? So why would you questions they age? What a bunch of isms!

Top Bottom