'His birth certificate MUST be fake... unless it's in dog years!' Texas football player leaves internet in DISBELIEF over his real age - 12 (pics)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Per Kelsi:

A football player has left social media users in a frenzy after his real age was revealed online - prompting dozens of users to insist there is 'no way' he is as young as he claims to be.

Jeremiah Johnson, from Fort Worth, Texas, won an MVP honors award at the Youth National Championships in Miami over the weekend.

However his achievement has been drastically overshadowed by the viral response to his age - which has left fans convinced that some trickery must be afoot.

After a picture of the young footballer sporting a mustache went viral on Twitter and Instagram, social media users were left stunned to learn how old Jeremiah actually is - begging the question: can anyone guess the young running back's real age?

65545931-11533891-image-m-24_1670954516992.jpg

While many internet users guessed anywhere between 20 and 35... Jeremiah says he is actually almost a decade younger than the most youthful guess - revealing in a video online that he is just 12.

His revelation prompted an outpouring of disbelief online, where many were left in uproar, insisting that there is no way someone who looks as mature as he does could be so young.

Go Gophers!!

He's already won the Heisman. Obvious Nebraska recruit.

I wish that article had more than just a bunch of social media quotes…

Cousin was big in elementary school. He ended-up being a heavyweight in High School. Great record. Beat the guy who became the State Champ.

Went to one of his Little League games the Summer after they moved. Other team's fans were screaming about him being "a ringer", "he ain't 12", "he's probably outa high school!" etc.

His younger brother, who was about 9 turned to them and said " Relax; he isn't any good!"

He wasn't. Memory tells me that they shut-up after that. His Mom even said that people apologized to her during the game.

Last edited:

Reminds me of a kid I grew up with. I was a big kid in elementary school and could drag kids around the playground a bit. He dragged me around like I was nothing. Big, fast, strong, and a total birth certificate check. Nice kid. Won all the state punt/pass/kick contests. Absolute unit of a 3rd grader.

I moved away at age 10, but he ended up playing TE at Nebraska and was a serial practice squad player in the NFL for a few years. Makes me wonder how freaky the big stars were as kids!

Most of the rest of the early puberty guys I knew got caught from behind later in teen years.

Is there any chance this kid is half or some significant percentage of Pacific Islander?

I happen to know that, for whatever reason, they start maturing physically earlier. 12 but looking like 14-15 (or even older!) isn't that uncommon, for them.

A simple X-ray would show if his growth plates have fused. If he’d agree to it…

I feel like there is some photoshop involved here. The story shows pics of him at 10 and there is no way he went from looking like a normal 10 year old to looking like a 30 year old man in 2 years.

I feel like there is some photoshop involved here. The story shows pics of him at 10 and there is no way he went from looking like a normal 10 year old to looking like a 30 year old man in 2 years.
It’s not clear to me that anyone but internet yokels looking for a sick burn have been involved.

The pics are suspicious but it doesn’t seem like any “adults” have looked into this.

Per Kelsi:

A football player has left social media users in a frenzy after his real age was revealed online - prompting dozens of users to insist there is 'no way' he is as young as he claims to be.

Jeremiah Johnson, from Fort Worth, Texas, won an MVP honors award at the Youth National Championships in Miami over the weekend.

However his achievement has been drastically overshadowed by the viral response to his age - which has left fans convinced that some trickery must be afoot.

After a picture of the young footballer sporting a mustache went viral on Twitter and Instagram, social media users were left stunned to learn how old Jeremiah actually is - begging the question: can anyone guess the young running back's real age?

65545931-11533891-image-m-24_1670954516992.jpg

While many internet users guessed anywhere between 20 and 35... Jeremiah says he is actually almost a decade younger than the most youthful guess - revealing in a video online that he is just 12.

His revelation prompted an outpouring of disbelief online, where many were left in uproar, insisting that there is no way someone who looks as mature as he does could be so young.

Go Gophers!!
Could be? Some people are just born old. Remember this guy?
330px-Greg_Oden_Heat_2.jpg
1200x0.jpg

Edit:

I remember playing with a guy in 8th grade that was like 6'3 and 220lbs. He was 6'6" and approximately 270lbs by his senior year. He was recruited by many of the helmet schools and ended up at Nebraska. Anyway, Even in 10th grade, people thought that he was a college player.

Could be? Some people are just born old. Remember this guy?
330px-Greg_Oden_Heat_2.jpg
1200x0.jpg

Edit:

I remember playing with a guy in 8th grade that was like 6'3 and 220lbs. He was 6'6" and approximately 270lbs by his senior year. He was recruited by many of the helmet schools and ended up at Nebraska. Anyway, Even in 10th grade, people thought that he was a college player.
Then he got hurt a bunch ….

Maybe he was old?

Top Bottom