Highlights: Gophers Top UNLV 30-27 in 3 OTs

Hope Wettstein gets good at that walk off dash this year.

Can someone tell me about the sledgehammer Ed Olson runs with as Gophers take the field?

You know what's nice? A Gopher highlight clip that features multiple sacks and one of three interceptions.

Would be nice if all the highlights were from the press box. Shots from the sideline are not ideal.

I was wondering about that too.

It looks to me like the same thing that all the players touch before exiting the locker room (as seen in a few videos posted on GH). With that said, I have no idea what it is.

Can someone tell me about the sledgehammer Ed Olson runs with as Gophers take the field?

I think it's the same thing that sits at the G/N Football Complex. They touch it before practice. I think they also have a GT51 on it

I thought this video was a lot better than a majority of the ones they made last year. It seemed longer and had a lot more plays in it.

True. Keep in mind though, if your goal with online video is to get people to watch it (which, generally speaking, is the idea), longer does not equal better. In fact, shorter=better.

Kill always talks about building the foundation for the program. I think that is supposed to represent the blocks they are building it on. A reminder to the players that there are no shortcuts. Just a guess.

Top Bottom