Hi Pat!

Haha and who did he quote? I remember when KG_21's post was a screenshot on some online article somewhere

He was a meanie towards Gopherhole on his podcast yesterday with Judd.

I’m not giving Pat’s podcast any clicks. Does he disclose which moniker he uses here on goofball hole?

At least Pat watches the games. I'm fairly certain Mackey and Judd (and most of the folks on KFAN) couldn't name more than 2 players on the team.

So what is his biggest issue with gopher hole? Is he disagreeing when the statement we aren't that good?

So what is his biggest issue with gopher hole? Is he disagreeing when the statement we aren't that good?
He just likes trolling and getting under peoples skin .He writes an occasional good article usually more about life than sports Mostly his shtick is making fun of people and sarcasm and after a hundred years it has lost its appeal to the masses.imo

It could be that fat pat jumped on the PJ Fleck bandwagon this year. He regrets that deeply.

The podcast was recorded before the basketball game, so the "not good" tweet had nothing to do with it. I think Reusse actually was giving it props.

The episode is about Fleck's Badger post-game presser and the Iowa game plan on offense.

The podcast was recorded before the basketball game, so the "not good" tweet had nothing to do with it. I think Reusse actually was giving it props.

The episode is about Fleck's Badger post-game presser and the Iowa game plan on offense.
Did he mention the profligate usage of timeouts? 🤔

Top Bottom