Hi ALL

walleyeking48

Reaction score
I am new to POSTING on this site, but I've certainly have been reading the posts here for a few years. I recently as of this year I got season tickets. I've been to the BANK before so I know that parking isn't any fun. Especially this year on Thursday during all the other events going on. I have a question... Are there any sports bars that run shuttles to the game? I would be coming in from the north metro. Looking forward to hearing and communicating with you all.

You'll have to check with them again but Jax has ran one and another one ran from the area around The Bulldog and Whitey's in NE.

I am new to POSTING on this site, but I've certainly have been reading the posts here for a few years. I recently as of this year I got season tickets. I've been to the BANK before so I know that parking isn't any fun. Especially this year on Thursday during all the other events going on. I have a question... Are there any sports bars that run shuttles to the game? I would be coming in from the north metro. Looking forward to hearing and communicating with you all.

Based on you moniker, I am assuming you are from the Leech Lake area. Well, I have fished Leech for over 30 years, and my boat's name is THE WALLEYE COFFIN.

welcome to posting, glad you signed up for an account, we've done the jax bus and it worked well, but it's been a year or two.

Check with Moes in Mounds View off of County 10

I thought maybe Moe's in Mounds View was one of the places that would run a shuttle on game days.
Not sure if that is still the case.

You could try parking at West Banks and hit up the Seven Corners bars. There is a shuttle in that area that runs to the stadium.

I thought maybe Moe's in Mounds View was one of the places that would run a shuttle on game days.
Not sure if that is still the case.

We took it for a couple of years but they dumped it last year. It was a great deal. Good breakfast special and for $5 you got the ride and a beer or water each way. The problem, I'm guessing, is hardly anyone ate before the game and nearly no one stopped in and had a drink afterword. Not even to use the drink ticket!

Just when you think that maybe we're not the cheapest fan base in the country reality sets in again.

Glad to have you aboard as a posting Gopherholer, walleyeking! I gotta agree with GopherInPittsburgh, Seven Corners is a good option, parking is easy (ramp), a good number of bars, and fairly regular shuttles running. Bus picks you up in front of Republik, as I recall from my Holiday Inn Metrodome days.

Last time I was there was 2011, but Station 280 in the Como neighborhood always had a shuttle then. Plenty of parking space, awesome deals there at pretty much any time of the day, and a pretty fun and chill atmosphere at night. I'd look into that if you're looking for something real close! If the shuttle doesn't come right after the game, you're still looking at only like a 20-25 minute walk back afterwards! Welcome aboard!

You'll have to check with them again but Jax has ran one and another one ran from the area around The Bulldog and Whitey's in NE.

If I recall, Legends in Northeast ran a shuttle. Good bar, good food. They have their own parking lot, and plenty of street parking nearby, even on gamedays.

If I recall, Legends in Northeast ran a shuttle. Good bar, good food. They have their own parking lot, and plenty of street parking nearby, even on gamedays.

Didn't know that. Jax said they ARE running a shuttle. An hour before game and they need a RSVP to determine how many busses are running.

- The Bulldog is not running a shuttle. The e-mail said that people have been taking cabs for about $5. That seems light, but that's what she said.

If I read your post right you now have season tickets. Parking shouldn't be a problem if you have signed up for a ramp or lot as part of your season ticket purchase. Welcome to the board. Now you can overreact right along with the rest of us.

And... I should mention that I too fish the Leech Lake area quite a bit and I should really be known as the Walleye Emperor.

Well I've been busy so I haven't got a chance to get back to everybody. Thanks for all your replys. So far I am 2 for 2 on shuttles. Jax's and The corner bar... I am getting excited about the UNLV game..... I am not from Leech Lake and I have only fished it once in my life. I am more of a LOTW guy. I wish it was a closer for me but oh well........ Gophers 42 UNLV 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on this same note is there any Shuttles on the south end of town in the burnsville savage area that would run to the gopher games?

Top Bottom