Hey Ralph!

Reaction score
Quit playing like a P*ssy! Grab a rebound and look like you give a damn out there

CI is definitely outplaying RSIII so far...get him some more clock...

Ralph definitely seems to be playing with a lack of energy tonight.
He needs to learn to turn and face up his defender. That should create some separation and allow him to take a jump shot or drive to the basket. He seems to fall in love with that sky hook. annoying!!!

Ralph is killing us. He has coughed up the ball three times when he just stands there.

I hate to be critical, but why does he stand there and hold the ball. Get going Ralph.

I hate to be critical, but why does he stand there and hold the ball. Get going Ralph.

Yet a few games ago he played very well. Tough to understand. I like how Iverson has done lately ... hopefully RS gets the message.

Get the message or sit on ur azz, which is exactly what he would have done if Colton hadn't fouled out.

Ralph almost won the Purdue game for us single handed. Colt looked pretty raw earlier in the season. Players go through highs and lows...he'll bounce back and be more consistent next year.

So now that Colton has stepped his game up, we're going to have to start hammering on Ralph? I'm amazed nobody has suggested he transfer to a D2 school yet. Yes, he's hit a tough spell. Many players go through cycles of good play and bad play, and I would guess a sophomore big man is more prone to inconsistent play than most players. Some of it is match-ups, but a lot of it is just confidence. Colton and Devoe have it right now and Ralph doesn't. Criticism is fine but no reason to go with the pussy label or get on him for supposedly not caring. Then again, it wouldn't be GopherHole if some people didn't rip on our own players, even with a great game like this.

I still think he'll be a legit D1 center. Right now Colton is playing better, and also doesn't mind when players like Draymond "Marshmallow" Green play dirty. (I'm still fuming that Green didn't get thrown out of the game) . RSIII will get stronger and better the next two years but will always be a bit more of a finesse guy than Iverson. His offensive game will mature and will be tough to defend.

I think having both is pretty cool.

But he is playing like a pussy and has all year. That is why the term is used.

everyone hits a tough spell but at least when Colt and Devoe hit it they at least looked like they were trying and actually cared. Ralph looked like he could give a *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# about the game. One highlight has everyone on the gopher bench jumping up and down and Ralph sittin on the bench. I like Ralp and his potential but he needs to light a fire!

But he is playing like a pussy and has all year. That is why the term is used.

Colt45 doesnt take *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# from anyone while Ralph takes it and walks away with his head down...Big Ten basketabll is no joke and Ralph needs to pick up the intensity is all, he has the talent.

I feel like he plays worse with his dad there for some reason. Actually though, Ralph has been playing worse lately because he's been forced to play in the high post since Iverson's been in there. He barely gets the ball near the basket with Iverson in there.

Colt was slamming a 45 at the half, while Ralph was nursing from the nipple. He needs to mature, he has the talent and ability, but no heart and desire.

Ralph needed to pull his head out tonight. He is gonna be 16 and 8 tomorrow. You may as well just put it on the board now.

Tough game for Ralph

But he was stellar on some high low feeds to Colton. Ralph had 21 and 8 last time vs. Purdue. I know it's hard to fathom, but sometimes guys have a bad night. If both Ralph and Colton play their best we will be damn near unbeatable.

So now that Colton has stepped his game up, we're going to have to start hammering on Ralph? I'm amazed nobody has suggested he transfer to a D2 school yet. Yes, he's hit a tough spell. Many players go through cycles of good play and bad play, and I would guess a sophomore big man is more prone to inconsistent play than most players. Some of it is match-ups, but a lot of it is just confidence. Colton and Devoe have it right now and Ralph doesn't. Criticism is fine but no reason to go with the pussy label or get on him for supposedly not caring. Then again, it wouldn't be GopherHole if some people didn't rip on our own players, even with a great game like this

+1

People, get a grip and put down the 7th beer

OK, OK ... my short take.

Ralph has problems with physical defenders. Green or Michigan's DeShawn Sims give him problems. The more athletic, but much less physical, JaJuan Johnson is a better match-up for RSIII.

It's the other way for Iverson, where I expect him have more problems with Purdue's Mr Johnson today, especially if he isn't allowed to breath in Johnson's direction without picking up a foul.

Johnson is Charmin soft, Ralph will push him around. Then Kramer has to stick with a much improved Iverson. Should be good.

Top Bottom