Hey Bronko Nagurski

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajokeright

Reaction score
Do you feel that you are the smartest guy in the world and feel you have to respond to EVERY thread?

I don't know, I just think it is a fair question to ask.

I just got in and looked forward to reading what people have had to say, but, it would appear you have hijacked every thread and anyone that offers an opinion that is not yours is either stupid or an idiot.

I really like the way you tried to light up one of the most thoughtful posters today in Bleedgopher.

Maybe you can turn the computer off now and get your Wii out???? Maybe?

Only one word today can describe your 50 posts today, boorish!

BNG is a closet Gopher fan. Like to lock him self up at home and thinks he's the only Gopher fan in this world.

He believes everyone else's opinion is BS and only he knows what's up with our Gophers. As matter of fact, screw Brewster, Fisch or Cosgrove, lets just get BNG on the sidelines and put some headphones on him!

BNG, lets see if we can see you NOT post for just f*@#king 24 hours! Please!

bingo! bronko loves to tell people how to think and if you dont agree with him he calls you an idiot and tells you that you are a bad fan and dont know what you are talking about. it gets so old.

I like bronko and his comments. It you guys bitching about him that is boorish.

I like bronko and his comments. It you guys bitching about him that is boorish.

Well, I like everyone (all Gopher fans) and their comments, so BNG need to pipe down!

Dr. Yahe

I think he's far and away the most unintentionally hilarious poster here. BNG 4 life.

The truth about Bronko

He is not a Minnesota alumnus. (He and I have taken the same number of classes on the Minnesota campus -- zero. The difference is that I could have been admitted, had I chosen to apply.)

He is a fraud, a pretender. He gives this board a bad name. And, if his brain were placed on the edge of a razor blade it would be like rolling a marble down I-494.

Attention Whore thread is attention whorish...tired of someone posting, so start a thread asking him to reply.

No wonder BN calls posters on this board out...OP made me laugh.

Attention Whore thread is attention whorish...tired of someone posting, so start a thread asking him to reply.

No wonder BN calls posters on this board out...OP made me laugh.

clubber,
i love everything about your posting, from the "a star in your own shower" to your signature and your avatar. please keep posting!

clubber,
i love everything about your posting, from the "a star in your own shower" to your signature and your avatar. please keep posting!

Thanks. I very rarely get out of Dinkytown. BN is the only reason I come over once and a while.

this HAS to be one of the best threads so far today. that is all.......please proceed. :)

lol you've got to be eatting this up.

OK can we please not turn this board into a MN civil war type thing.:rolleyes: I can just imagine what people outside the program must think...here we are loosing, which sucks already, but now you come on here and we're practically starting witch hunts. Taking out are frustration on fellow gopher fans after loosing games we all expected to loose...it's not right guys come on. We gotta try to keep it together here.

Bronko is the type of guy you want at a tee-ball game. No matter what the little tikes do, everything is wonderful and you are evil for complaining about anything. We just got beat 58-7 in two games and who cares, we will gettem next week against MSU and if we lose than Illinois the following week and then and then.......

Gophermanic rules

Bronko is the type of guy you want at a tee-ball game. No matter what the little tikes do, everything is wonderful and you are evil for complaining about anything. We just got beat 58-7 in two games and who cares, we will gettem next week against MSU and if we lose than Illinois the following week and then and then.......

Way to go, big guy!!!!!

Bronko is the type of guy you want at a tee-ball game. No matter what the little tikes do, everything is wonderful and you are evil for complaining about anything.

hey, have you been hanging out at my kid's t-ball games again? because you are spot on!

that being said do i finally need to put in that restraining order asking that you stay away from my kid's t-ball games?! the constant yelling and criticism of all the "little tikes" from the stands is getting, well, a little out of hand. ;)

Do you feel that you are the smartest guy in the world and feel you have to respond to EVERY thread?

I don't know, I just think it is a fair question to ask.

I just got in and looked forward to reading what people have had to say, but, it would appear you have hijacked every thread and anyone that offers an opinion that is not yours is either stupid or an idiot.

I really like the way you tried to light up one of the most thoughtful posters today in Bleedgopher.

Maybe you can turn the computer off now and get your Wii out???? Maybe?

Only one word today can describe your 50 posts today, boorish!

X100

Get a life. You are not the moral majority, BNG.

get a life

Bronko get a life - your post are pathetic

Enough. Ya'll can always use private messages to rag on each other. Let's move along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom