Here's What we know.....

HoustonTXGopher

Reaction score
I have no idea how many wins this 2020 Gopher team will finish with. Here is what I do know.....

Michigan is straight up trash
Maryland is not good but has some nice weapons on offense
Illinois can make any BIG team look like a Rose Bowl participant

The Gophers offense is continually getting better, especially the O-line. Morgan, Bateman and Mo are straght up gangsta, legitimately Gopher football legends.

The Gopher Defense showed some signs of life today but #55 is not a long term answer at linebacker and is in fact a liability. I think the D will get much better but still have moments of missed assignments and missed tackles.

Iowa is next Friday evening, I can only hope we can continue to improve and bring Floyd home to Minneapolis.

Agree with your post, sucks that we didn't have any practice games before we played Meatchicken because yeah, they haven't been good. Northwestern I think might be the dark horse again. Iowa looked very tough today and Michigan State whooped up on Michigan last week.

Loved the screens and reverses to Bateman. Still think they should give a few less carries to Mo, but Mo is fantastic. If he had a little more speed he would be scary good. His vision and running style reminds me of Emmitt Smith (not saying he's him, calm down...just his style).

I wish Iowa was not next week. I'd love to have another game for the fellas to play to get the kinks out (especially on D, but you could say the same way for Iowa getting another week to get better).

Top Bottom