Here's how the 2021 Gophers compete for a Big Ten West Title

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Max:

So, I’ve written FIVE different reasons why the Gophers CAN win the Big Ten West this season. For the record, this isn’t me picking Minnesota to finish on top of Wisconsin, Iowa and the rest of the West-Siders. But if you want to believe, here are five legitimate legs for you to stand on.

1. TANNER MORGAN HAS SEEN IT ALL​

2. TOP RB IN THE COUNTRY, MO IBRAHIM, IS BACK.​

3. STACKED OL, WITH BOTH EXPERIENCE AND TALENT

4. DEEP DL WITH TONS OF TALENT AND POTENTIAL

5. BRAELIN OLIVER IS BACK, AND JACK GIBBENS IS ADDED TO A GROUP THAT STRUGGLED HEAVILY LAST YEAR

Go Gophers!!

PJ Fleck sounded really chirpy about this upcoming edition of the Gophers. There is no reason to doubt the optimism. We've got some quality depth in key positions. Some guys decide to enter the Transfer Portal after seeing their spots moved down on the depth chart due to competition.

He played in the spring game and made a nice tackle. Even if he wasn't 100% then, there's 4 months between the spring game and the opener.
This. I think they said during the spring game that he was not at 100% yet but should be good to go by the time the fall season gets underway. He was showing signs of being a really good player for us before he got hurt so hopefully he picks up right where he left off and can have a few really strong seasons.

He played in the spring game and made a nice tackle. Even if he wasn't 100% then, there's 4 months between the spring game and the opener.
Good to hear. I thought I had heard it was a pretty devastating injury so didn't know if he'd be back yet.

Yeah, Tanner continued the WeberLeidner slump but everything goes through him.

Good to hear. I thought I had heard it was a pretty devastating injury so didn't know if he'd be back yet.
I have to imagine it was tough, but he probably treated post surgery physical therapy like a job. Do your exercises every day, pushing yourself (without going too far and causing a setback), and you will start to see improvements fairly quickly.

Top Bottom