here is a little reality check

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.bigten.org/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/112309aag.html

That site has the "all big 10 first team" and second team as voted by the coaches....scroll to the bottom which was released today

It has 51 players on it.

47 of the 51 are juniors or seniors

Brewster does not have any juniors or seniors on this squad other than a couple of jucos....the rest are mason guys who couldnt make the list

HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU WIN BIG WITH NO TALENT?....especially with no junior or senior talent....we had one guy make the list of 51 and he played about half the year.

YOU CANT WIN WITHOUT JUNIOR AND SENIOR TALENT..........brewster really doesnt have seniors until 2011

That site has the "all big 10 first team" and second team as voted by the coaches....scroll to the bottom which was released today

It has 51 players on it.

Brewster does not have any juniors or seniors on this squad other than a couple of jucos....the rest are mason guys who couldnt make the list

HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU WIN BIG WITH NO TALENT?....especially with no junior or senior talent....we had one guy make the list of 51 and he played about half the year.

YOU CANT WIN WITHOUT JUNIOR AND SENIOR TALENT..........brewster really doesnt have seniors until 2011

Actually there were 9 Srs that started on Defense this year, so he had them, they just weren't his players.

The sad thing is, on offense, we would have had 2 - 4 players on at least the second team list if we had someone who could COACH which is the answer to your question on how you win without the top tier talent. You coach the players better, but those blindly loyal to Brewster don't care if it takes him 10 years to learn how to coach, all they care about is that the "players are better" which has yet to manifest itself on the field so we wait for another 2 years to see if:

a) Brewster's players turn out to be better all by themselves

b) Brewster actually learns how to be a coach

or

c) Something in between where the players really are better on the field, not n the rivals score sheet and Brewster ends his learning sessions and actually becomes a coach.

But don't that get in the way of a good rant. Yes, most of the players here were highly rated recruits, and yes getting better talent is important, but Amari Spivey and his two star rating made the list, why couldn't any of the Gophers develop beyond their recruiting ranking?

And once and for all, Brewster is not the only guy who can recruit -- as a matter of fact there are a lot of guys who are much better at it. Better recruiting is a no brainer. Someone who can recruit and coach, that would have been ideal, but no. All we need is better players. The chaos on the field this past season wouldn't even be noticeable if we had 100% 4 and 5 star recruits, right?

I'm not saying that doesn't matter, but at least I am able to recognize what you say is true, better players will help, but without better coaching we will not win the big ten.

We might not have the All Big Ten type juniors and seniors (other than Decker
who I would not trade for anyone else) but we do have a lot of pretty good ones.
This graduating class might not have All Big Ten guys in it, but they have a lot
of guys like Small and Campbell who are quality players.

This was our largest senior class in some time. We will need to replace a lot of
our best defensive guys, including our entire front 7 and that will take some time
to get them Big Ten ready. I would expect our defense to take a (hopefully small)
step back next year as a result. However, if our offense isn't markedly improved
Brewster could lose his job at the end of the year. I think an improvement on a #112
rating out of 120 teams isn't too much to ask 4 years into the job and the local
media will get just nasty if it's more of the same. The Brewster backers better bring
some good earplugs and they might not want to pick up a newspaper next year if
the offense doesn't start picking it up.

Actually there were 9 Srs that started on Defense this year, so he had them, they just weren't his players.

The sad thing is, on offense, we would have had 2 - 4 players on at least the second team list if we had someone who could COACH which is the answer to your question on how you win without the top tier talent. You coach the players better, but those blindly loyal to Brewster don't care if it takes him 10 years to learn how to coach, all they care about is that the "players are better" which has yet to manifest itself on the field so we wait for another 2 years to see if:

or

c) Something in between where the players really are better on the field, not n the rivals score sheet and Brewster ends his learning sessions and actually becomes a coach.

But don't that get in the way of a good rant. Yes, most of the players here were highly rated recruits, and yes getting better talent is important, but Amari Spivey and his two star rating made the list, why couldn't any of the Gophers develop beyond their recruiting ranking?

And once and for all, Brewster is not the only guy who can recruit -- as a matter of fact there are a lot of guys who are much better at it. Better recruiting is a no brainer. Someone who can recruit and coach, that would have been ideal, but no. All we need is better players. The chaos on the field this past season wouldn't even be noticeable if we had 100% 4 and 5 star recruits, right?

I'm not saying that doesn't matter, but at least I am able to recognize what you say is true, better players will help, but without better coaching we will not win the big ten.

the campbells, tripletts, browns, sherels gave everything they had......but they arent near the talent for a first or second teamer

eric decker as a two star matches the spivey guy

your argument is weak.........you need junior and senior talent to win at a high level

it was dam near impossible this year

who the hell were the guys you think should have been 1st or second team big 10 with proper coaching.......I AM ALL EARS ON THAT TAKE.......give me some names

these first and second teamers are the difference makers on many clubs.......the difference between 9 wins and 6 wins

SORRY.......JUST THE FACTS

WE DONT HAVE JINIOR OR SENIOR TALENT..........and yes i know we had a bunch of seniors on the playing field on defense

or

Regardless of who recruited the players, Brewster has had some of them for 3 years and still hasn't been able to coach basic principles such as not jumping offsides, throwing the ball away, and not getting personal foul penalties. A coach can teach a walk-on just as easy as a 5 star recruit that personal foul penalties are not tolerated. A coach worth his salt would atleast be able to put up a respectable showing against the majority of the competition we have faced. In the mean time though lets keep following Brewster's line of all the great talent in waiting and keep paying him a million dollars a year based solely on promises of tomorrow.

the campbells, tripletts, browns, sherels gave everything they had......but they arent near the talent for a first or second teamer

eric decker as a two star matches the spivey guy

your argument is weak.........you need junior and senior talent to win at a high level

it was dam near impossible this year

who the hell were the guys you think should have been 1st or second team big 10 with proper coaching.......I AM ALL EARS ON THAT TAKE.......give me some names

these first and second teamers are the difference makers on many clubs.......the difference between 9 wins and 6 wins

SORRY.......JUST THE FACTS

WE DONT HAVE JINIOR OR SENIOR TALENT..........and yes i know we had a bunch of seniors on the playing field on defense

...........I strongly disagree - our defensive players did a great job and with a decent offense we
could have made it to a New Year's Bowl this year. This is one reason why I don't want to be
too harsh on Brewster because we HAVE showed improvement on the defensive side of the ball.
If our offense had showed this same type of improvement, we probably win 8 games at a minimum
and possibly 9. That is why this year was so frustrating, because while our defense got better,
our offense got worse and hung them out to dry time after time again.

Three years in, we should see some improvement as the team gets more acclimated to the
offense and defense. I think Weber has been unfairly blamed for a lot of it. Although he had a
very poor year, it's not his fault they keep changing the offense around on him. If you keep
changing your schemes around, that's on the coaching staff if you take another step back.

Agree completely, Gold Rush

The defense kept us in every game but one (and that was only 0-7 at halftime). Kicking game is much improved, too, but the offense was awful. The hopeful thing is that just two players - a QB and a big strong running back - could turn things around quickly. Search the juco ranks because another year of .500 passing, no running game, loads of sacks, turnovers and penalties, will cost the coach his job.

...........I strongly disagree - our defensive players did a great job and with a decent offense we
could have made it to a New Year's Bowl this year. This is one reason why I don't want to be
too harsh on Brewster because we HAVE showed improvement on the defensive side of the ball.
If our offense had showed this same type of improvement, we probably win 8 games at a minimum
and possibly 9. That is why this year was so frustrating, because while our defense got better,
our offense got worse and hung them out to dry time after time again.

Three years in, we should see some improvement as the team gets more acclimated to the
offense and defense. I think Weber has been unfairly blamed for a lot of it. Although he had a
very poor year, it's not his fault they keep changing the offense around on him. If you keep
changing your schemes around, that's on the coaching staff if you take another step back.

You highly over rate the defense

We put up big numbers against CAL and lost

We put up 28 against Bucky and lost

We let Illinois, who has a pathetic offense, go up and down the field on us

our offense blows......but our defense was below average at the best

both sides were bad......and I believe a big reason was a lack of talent of talent in the junior and senior classes

This year I think we had the best overall defense we've had since the days of Tyrone Carter. It just wasn't a 'high end' defense, to be able to stop Cal or Wisky, who had freakishly good running games at the time we played them. Our DE play hurt us in both those games. But it was a really good, solid 'D' that was greatly appreciated, hats off to thee.

But to relate to the original post, there is some 'high end' defensive talent next year that, despite the lack of experience, could very well make them better than this year. I predict they will be better. I think the DEs will be better, the DTs as good, the LBs will be better (I know they were good this year), and the DBs as good or better. I realize they are not experienced, but I just have a gut feeling they will be a big surprise. Brewster deserves credit for putting that talent in place.

Special teams should be as good. As for the offense, I'm totally clueless as to what to expect.

This year I think we had the best overall defense we've had since the days of Tyrone Carter. It just wasn't a 'high end' defense, to be able to stop Cal or Wisky, who had freakishly good running games at the time we played them. Our DE play hurt us in both those games. But it was a really good, solid 'D' that was greatly appreciated, hats off to thee.

But to relate to the original post, there is some 'high end' defensive talent next year that, despite the lack of experience, could very well make them better than this year. I predict they will be better. I think the DEs will be better, the DTs as good, the LBs will be better (I know they were good this year), and the DBs as good or better. I realize they are not experienced, but I just have a gut feeling they will be a big surprise. Brewster deserves credit for putting that talent in place.

Special teams should be as good. As for the offense, I'm totally clueless as to what to expect.

Agreed.........hopefully the young defensive players are ready to step in and step up. I know
guys like Kirksey and Carter will be ready to go, but there will have to be some talented kids
ready to take a spot because we will need it.

As for the offense, I think they need to really strip it down and find what works and build on that.
I think they need to execute a basic offense before they go on to trick plays. I think we ran
about 5 trick plays vs. Iowa or at least it seemed like it, but I would rather just work on basic
plays, master them and then work from there. During week 12 we should not have two wide
receivers collide because they both ran their pattern to the same point and we should not
have real basic errors in execution and "week 1" penalties. People complain about Weber
being the problem, but the offensive line needs to play a lot more consistently, the receivers
need to run better routes, the running backs need to hit the right holes - we have a lot
to work on and if there is any team that needed 15 extra practices right now, it's the
Gopher offense. We've got a lot of work to do!

Agreed.........hopefully the young defensive players are ready to step in and step up. I know
guys like Kirksey and Carter will be ready to go, but there will have to be some talented kids
ready to take a spot because we will need it.

As for the offense, I think they need to really strip it down and find what works and build on that.
I think they need to execute a basic offense before they go on to trick plays. I think we ran
about 5 trick plays vs. Iowa or at least it seemed like it, but I would rather just work on basic
plays, master them and then work from there. During week 12 we should not have two wide
receivers collide because they both ran their pattern to the same point and we should not
have real basic errors in execution and "week 1" penalties. People complain about Weber
being the problem, but the offensive line needs to play a lot more consistently, the receivers
need to run better routes, the running backs need to hit the right holes - we have a lot
to work on and if there is any team that needed 15 extra practices right now, it's the
Gopher offense. We've got a lot of work to do!

Yes, it's hard to identify a series/type of play that one could say we ran in a consistently polished fashion this year.

No matter if you like Brewster or not, you have to admit he still has a lot of learning to do as a head coach. The lack of discipline and unorganized sidelines has to be improved. No doubt about it.

What I think is funny is how some on GH act like the players under Brewster haven't improved and the staff just doesn't know how to coach. Decker became an All-American caliber player while Brewster was the coach. Tow-Arnett became a pretty solid and dependable TE. Campbell and Triplett are solid Big Ten LBs. Small and Brown are very good DTs. Yes, there have been disappointments like Traye Simmons and Pittman, but there are guys who have been a surprise.

Is their improvements all coaching? Probably not, but then you also can't put all the blame of the disappointments on Brewster.

What I think is funny is how some on GH act like the players under Brewster haven't improved and the staff just doesn't know how to coach. Decker became an All-American caliber player while Brewster was the coach. Tow-Arnett became a pretty solid and dependable TE. Campbell and Triplett are solid Big Ten LBs. Small and Brown are very good DTs. Yes, there have been disappointments like Traye Simmons and Pittman, but there are guys who have been a surprise.

Is their improvements all coaching? Probably not, but then you also can't put all the blame of the disappointments on Brewster.

It's hard for me to put BPT in the same category as Pittman. He was brutal at times this year, but he wasn't the absolute no show that Pittman was through his tenure.

FWIW, I believe BPT was honorable mention for both the coaches and the media. I'm a little perplexed as to how he pulled that off, but there are clearly some people in the know who are not disappointed in his performance.

After Mason, it would be hard to bring in a coach who couldn't recruit better. Glen ranked recruiting somewhere between taking out the garbage and flossing. You only do it when you have to. Much more fun to hobnob on the golf course with some fatcats. Actually, one area where Glen did well was getting kids to overachieve (the problem was the level they were starting at). Mason could have coached this year's squad to at least one or two more wins. Then again, Mason's teams were famous for not coming out of the tunnel at least one or two Saturdays/season, too. I don't recall him going 2 weeks without scoring, though.

After Mason, it would be hard to bring in a coach who couldn't recruit better. Glen ranked recruiting somewhere between taking out the garbage and flossing. You only do it when you have to. Much more fun to hobnob on the golf course with some fatcats. Actually, one area where Glen did well was getting kids to overachieve (the problem was the level they were starting at). Mason could have coached this year's squad to at least one or two more wins. Then again, Mason's teams were famous for not coming out of the tunnel at least one or two Saturdays/season, too. I don't recall him going 2 weeks without scoring, though.

I'm not sure he would have. The offense would have been better but not the Defense. Glen averaged 3.2 Big Ten wins a season. He might not have even done as well as Brewster did. Not saying he wouldn't have done better, but just saying this would be a Glen Mason type team, different than this one and he showed us what he could do.

I agree, on offense. Take out a year or two under Gibbs, our defense was downright atrocious.

To the original point, I think it makes a lot of sense. It is nearly impossible to win in the Big 10 without a good chunk of your production coming from upper classman (especially on offense). The Fire Brewster hot seat started sizzling after Penn St. and Ohio St.. In those games, the only real upperclassmen we had on offense was Weber (who I honestly believe went Knoblauch/Sasser on us) and Tow-Arnett. That kind of team just isn't going to be productive.

People can call me what they want, but to me, it makes absolutely no sense to discuss getting rid of Brewster until he has at least one season that is full of his players (with experience). In my opinion, barring a 4-8 type season next year, I would bring him back (I know that another 5-7/6-6 season and he is done, but it's JMO).

If this team is mediocore....i'm on the Fire Brewster bandwagon.
QB: Gray - JR
HB: Whaley -JR
FB: Rengel - SO
TE: Lair - JR
WR: McKnight - SR
WR: Green - SR
Slot: Allen - JR
RT: Michel - SO
RG: Ed Olsen - SO
C: Davis - SR
LG: Bunders - SR
LT: Gjere - SO

DE: Jacobs / KGM SR/JR
DT: Kirksey - JR
DT: Edwards - JR
DE: Hageman / Garin - SO/SO
OLB: Cooper /Reeves - JR/SO
MLB: Maresh / Grant - SO/JR
OLB: Tinsley / Rallis - SR/JR
CB: Carter - JR
CB: Stoudamire - SR
FS: Watkins - SR
SS: Dandridge - SR

It has 51 players on it.

Doogie,

You should throw this on the "fat azz from Fulda's" desk and see if the guy can comprehend it

I'd tell ya to send it to your buddy barreiro too.........but the guy does have to do a sports show with limited sports knowledge and all

Juniors or Seniors that are Brewster recruits:

Jeff Wills
Matt Carufel
Cedric McKinley
Simoni Lawrence
Traye Simmons
Kyle Theret
Kim Royston
Hayo Carpenter
David Pittman
Rex Sharpe
Derrick Onwauchi

It's more than a handful. Also add in that the following would/could be juniors or redshirt sophomores if they were still with the program:

Clint Brewster
Harold Howell
Tray Herndon
Curtis Thomas
Ralph Spry
Tramaine Brock

The Junior and Senior classes obviously aren't made up entirely of Brewster recruits but 11 are on the team and other 6 were recruited by Brewster but left the program who would have otherwise been juniors or seniors. That's 17 players. That number isn't much smaller compared to the number of Mason recruits in those classes on the roster.

My point...Brewster has had an opportunity to put his stamp on those classes and he's made that attempt. It certainly isn't all on Mason. Those 17 players above made some people scream like a little girl when they signed with the Gophers. Can't have it both ways by downplaying the influence Brewster had on those classes.

JUCOs are nice, but you can't compare that to having a kid come in as a freshman, and get time to grow into the program and then make their impact as juniors and seniors. It's just not the same. JUCOs are stopgaps when you really suck at a position. The Gophers have a lot of JUCOs because they sucked at a lot of positions. If he hadn't brought some of those guys in, we'd still be sitting at 3 or 4 wins and then people would have really been ticked off, cause this team was in a bad way his first year.

A few of our best Mason seniors would be Campbell and Triplett. Campbell was a two-star and I believe Triplett originally walked-on. They both showed some improvement as Juniors, and then had good solid (not great) senior seasons. Now if Brewster can continue to get more depth of 3 and 4-stars (ala Cooper and Maresh) at linebacker for example, how much better will these guys be as juniors and seniors than Campbell and Triplett were?

A few of our best Mason seniors would be Campbell and Triplett. Campbell was a two-star and I believe Triplett originally walked-on. They both showed some improvement as Juniors, and then had good solid (not great) senior seasons. Now if Brewster can continue to get more depth of 3 and 4-stars (ala Cooper and Maresh) at linebacker for example, how much better will these guys be as juniors and seniors than Campbell and Triplett were?

Triplett was a 3-star. Had some heat from Iowa, but (if I remember correctly) we were his only scholarship offer.

And you make a great point. Campbell and Triplett are solid players, no doubt, but would they be starting at OSU or PSU? If these are the types of players you have to hang your hat on from a year-to-year basis, you won't very often be competitive in a power conference.

JUCOs are nice, but you can't compare that to having a kid come in as a freshman, and get time to grow into the program and then make their impact as juniors and seniors. It's just not the same. JUCOs are stopgaps when you really suck at a position. The Gophers have a lot of JUCOs because they sucked at a lot of positions. If he hadn't brought some of those guys in, we'd still be sitting at 3 or 4 wins and then people would have really been ticked off, cause this team was in a bad way his first year.

I don't buy that argument. If you can play, you can play. There have been hundreds and hundreds of successful JUCO players over the years. Their route to their junior and senior years in D1 matter little compared to how good they are as a player. Heck, someone like Simmons regressed after a full year in the program compared to last year.

Also, if we are to diminish the impact of JUCOs, shouldn't those that point to Brewster's recruiting classes discount their impact in the rankings? Where would Brewster's classes rank without...

Wills - 3 stars - 5.5 Rivals rating
McKinley - 3 stars - 5.5
Lawrence - 3 stars - 5.6
Simmons - 4 stars - 5.8
Pittman - 4 stars - 5.8
Sharpe - 3 stars - 5.6
Carpenters - 4 stars - 5.9
Brock - 3 stars - 5.6

As a side note, Carufel was a 4 star and Royston was a 3 star.

In total, 4 of 11 4-star recruits on the roster are listed above while 2 more were Mason recruits (Henderson and Jacobs).

If we discount (and I'm not talking directly to you Monty but others on this board) the importance or impact of JUCOs but at the same time rave about Brewster's first 2 classes, those don't necessarily mesh in my mind. All we're left with is 5 non-JUCO or non-Mason 4-star recruits. Also, the rivals class rankings would certainly take a hit if Brewster didn't replace the JUCOs with equally rated players (which would be hard for me to believe).

Regardless of who recruited the players, Brewster has had some of them for 3 years and still hasn't been able to coach basic principles such as not jumping offsides, throwing the ball away, and not getting personal foul penalties. A coach can teach a walk-on just as easy as a 5 star recruit that personal foul penalties are not tolerated. A coach worth his salt would atleast be able to put up a respectable showing against the majority of the competition we have faced. In the mean time though lets keep following Brewster's line of all the great talent in waiting and keep paying him a million dollars a year based solely on promises of tomorrow.

Players commit penalties many time to make up for shortcomings in talent. They are a step slow, so they hold, they are getting beat around end by a DE so they get jumpy and false start, etc. How many of Brewster's juniors and seniors were highly recruited? I would like someone to give me a name of one player that under-performed their talent level this season? What highly recruited stud athlete left behind for Brewster that was a junior or senior just didn't measure up? Good luck.

I don't buy that argument. If you can play, you can play. There have been hundreds and hundreds of successful JUCO players over the years. Their route to their junior and senior years in D1 matter little compared to how good they are as a player. Heck, someone like Simmons regressed after a full year in the program compared to last year.

Also, if we are to diminish the impact of JUCOs, shouldn't those that point to Brewster's recruiting classes discount their impact in the rankings? Where would Brewster's classes rank without...

Wills - 3 stars - 5.5 Rivals rating
McKinley - 3 stars - 5.5
Lawrence - 3 stars - 5.6
Simmons - 4 stars - 5.8
Pittman - 4 stars - 5.8
Sharpe - 3 stars - 5.6
Carpenters - 4 stars - 5.9
Brock - 3 stars - 5.6

As a side note, Carufel was a 4 star and Royston was a 3 star.

In total, 4 of 11 4-star recruits on the roster are listed above while 2 more were Mason recruits (Henderson and Jacobs).

If we discount (and I'm not talking directly to you Monty but others on this board) the importance or impact of JUCOs but at the same time rave about Brewster's first 2 classes, those don't necessarily mesh in my mind. All we're left with is 5 non-JUCO or non-Mason 4-star recruits. Also, the rivals class rankings would certainly take a hit if Brewster didn't replace the JUCOs with equally rated players (which would be hard for me to believe).

My point wasn't that JUCOs suck, I'm just saying, pinpointing a few players brought here to fill immediate holes isn't the same as a full class of his upperclassmen who have been here and grown as a group. You noted 10 players, but that wouldn't even field one side of the ball. There's still another 40 some odd recruits from '08 and '09 who are underclassmen. When those guys get to upperclassmen level, then maybe we can start looking at things a little more, is all I'm saying. The JUCOs "count", but counting the impact of 10 guys vs. 40 guys isn't equal.

Remember the head coach is ultimately responsible, but other than letting the team and coaches know what is expected and acceptable, the coaching is done by the position coaches. It's the HC job to get good assistants. He is improving here. It will not happen in one or two yrs. It takes time. Thats why good teams are usually playing mostly Jr and Srs. We are still developeing TB's recruits.

Remember the head coach is ultimately responsible, but other than letting the team and coaches know what is expected and acceptable, the coaching is done by the position coaches.

It absolutely amazes me how much this fact is completely lost on most of the fans on this board.

"... but Brewster hired the assistants so he's ultimately responsible!!" Yeah, right.... and Maturi hired Brewster, and Prexy B hired Maturi, and XXXXX hired Bruininks, and so on....

Why aren't we grading the Assistants instead of ranting about firing Brewster? How about the job that Butler has done by turning Triplett, Lawrence, and Campbell into VERY solid LB's in the last couple years?

How about the job that Tim Cross has done with the D-Line?

Hightower? Decker turned out to be great but the jury is still out on the fairly highly touted receivers that have come in and not yet shined on Saturday

Hammock and Lewis? The RB's and TE's are still a work in progress at this point, not great, not horrible. Tow-Arnett has been a pleasant surprise.

Fisch? The jury is still out. He went through some MAJOR growing pains this year and he's got the next 6-8 months to digest this last year and decide how he approaches the future with his playbook and playcalling.

Those are just to name a few. I'm most disappointed with Tim Davis at this point. He was brought in EARLY last year, before the bowl game, and the Offensive Line just hasn't showed anything but regression.

Show me something, Tim Davis. I'm waiting to see it on the field....

I think the O line is better. The had so far to go it's just hard to see progress.

Brewster was not hired because he had the reputation of a great X's and O's coach. He was hired because he could recruit.

Brewster's failure has been in choosing and hiring assistants. Cosgrove couldn't get it done at Nebraska, but I thought the defense was improved this year, so maybe he and Ronnie Lee can do the job.

Jedd Fisch's hiring as OC when he obviously didn't have the experience appears to be a disaster, but the jury has to be out on him because it was only his first year, and Weber absolutely flopped in his first year in this system.

Whether Tim Brewster retains his job will be directly tied to how well his assistants, especially his top assistants, perform.

I'm close to flip flopping on Fisch. It looked terrible this year. Then I saw the comparison in Big Ten offensive stats from this year to last in Clydes post. As odd as it sounds, we might have been a little better this year. And generally speaking a scheme change produces a step back. I sure wouldn't expect a step forward in year one. So now I don't know where I stand on Fisch.

Top Bottom