Henderson - national ink

Seantrel should go to Minnesota - from a BXII fan

I get why Seantrel would take a look at some of the best schools in the country (except ou). They will offer him the world and they will make him offers he can't refuse. It will be hard for a young kid to turn that down. I went to a BXII school in Texas and also attended a masters program in oklahoma. Oklahoma is probably not a good fit for the kid. It's a pretty backward state that is 80% very conservative and Norman is a very white town. I really believe it would be a bad fit. USC, Florida, ND, and Ohio State are all great football schools, but here's my take. Whey go to one of these schools where you'll have 10 other guys just like you. He'll have to compete and may not start his first year. At Minnesota, he will have a brand new stadium and he would be HERO if he stays local. He would be a giant fish in a smaller pond. He would immediately contribute and be "The Man." I'm not a Big10 guy, but I would go see Seantrel if he did this. I would have an enormous amount of respect for this kid. Good luck to him wherever he goes, but It would be nice to see him suit up in Maroon and Gold.

Henderson

I totally agree with Loonstar!

Henderson would be the "big fish" of the Twin Cities, not to mention a BMOC at the U of M.
It would also send a message nationwide that Minnesota is on the rise for nationally ranked prospects.

Go Gophers!!:clap:

Top Bottom