Help selling tickets through Gopher ticket app on StubHub

brucekaupa

**** Commander
Reaction score
Wondering if I’m doing something wrong…

When I sell tickets through the Gopher sports app using the StubHub integration, it’s kinda like throwing the tickets into a black hole and hoping money pops out a week later. I don’t find out if they sold until 4-5 days after the game when the payment goes through. I don’t see any way to undo the sale or adjust the price if I wanted to. There’s no record of anything in StubHub. I also don’t see how it’s possible to sell my parking pass along with the tickets.

Is selling through the app the best way to do it and if so is there some extra step I need to take to get more visibility/capability?

Wondering if I’m doing something wrong…

When I sell tickets through the Gopher sports app using the StubHub integration, it’s kinda like throwing the tickets into a black hole and hoping money pops out a week later. I don’t find out if they sold until 4-5 days after the game when the payment goes through. I don’t see any way to undo the sale or adjust the price if I wanted to. There’s no record of anything in StubHub. I also don’t see how it’s possible to sell my parking pass along with the tickets.

Is selling through the app the best way to do it and if so is there some extra step I need to take to get more visibility/capability?
Stubhub doesn’t pay until 5-10 days after the game is finished. Covid policy that they haven’t changed.

Do you have the stubhub app? That’s the best way to track and alter. I almost exclusively use my phone for personal internet stuff though.

Once you’re on the site/app click on “my listings” I think they call it. From there you can see your listing and edit price.

You should get notified as they sell. I get emails telling me they sold and the tickets have been transferred.

that helped. Thanks.
Stubhub doesn’t pay until 5-10 days after the game is finished. Covid policy that they haven’t changed.

Do you have the stubhub app? That’s the best way to track and alter. I almost exclusively use my phone for personal internet stuff though.

Once you’re on the site/app click on “my listings” I think they call it. From there you can see your listing and edit price.

You should get notified as they sell. I get emails telling me they sold and the tickets have been transferred.

Top Bottom