Help Please - Which Pre-Season Tourney Are The Gophers Playing In Next Year?

spermophilus

Reaction score
I thought I'd bookmarked it, but can't find it.

Right - Very Good and . . .

newton-wayne.jpg

Danke schoen . . .

Wonder If We'll Get Matched Up W/ Monson's LBS Team?

Would certainly make for some extra juice. I imagine UCLA will get Portland in Rd. 1. I would guess WVU vs. Butler, and A&M vs. Clemson, but no one asked me.

I enjoy a little Monson bashed now and then as well...but I think LB St will be a tough out next year. That said, no excuse for losing to them.

a long beach state match up would be so sweet. a win by thirty would make me feel better about all those years. yeah right.

Anaheim Classic

That's a darn good field. 6 NCAA qualifiers (Butler, Clemson, Gophers, Texas A&M, UCLA, West Virginia) and the other two finished 2nd (Long Beach State) and 3rd (Portland, Jack Sikma's kid plays for the Pilots), respectively, in their conferences. And Portland was in the "postseason" as well, losing to Pacific last night in the inaugural College Insider Tournament.

Looking forward to this trip

That's a darn good field. 6 NCAA qualifiers (Butler, Clemson, Gophers, Texas A&M, UCLA, West Virginia) and the other two finished 2nd (Long Beach State) and 3rd (Portland, Jack Sikma's kid plays for the Pilots), respectively.

My brothers and I are having a reunion of sorts, we live all over the country, at this event. Have our motel rooms and starting to look at flights. Shoud be a great event.

Only 7800 seats in the arena? Better get your tickets early too, Lincoln.

Only 7800 seats in the arena? Better get your tickets early too, Lincoln.

Go on sale in September. I can't believe it will be that busy over Thanksgiving weekend in LA. Most of the time when you watch these events, they are not that full. I am sure the UCLA games will be packed, but beyond that, maybe I will be surprised.

Top Bottom