Help catching up on Teague's big play

Curseislifted33

Reaction score
Quick, fact-based objective answers would be greatly appreciated to help me catch up after missing all coverage, articles, and info outside of the U's original announcement which was hilarious calling them ticket 'adjustments' because that is better according to some Aspire consultant.

How much net income is projected to flow into the U's athletic department coffers from the ticket increases? Any breakdown of revenue gains and projected losses as a result of the plan would be optimal but NI will suffice for high level view if only # available.

Does the U athletic department release any financial statements or budgets?

Is there a breakdown of how the BTN revenue gets spent at the U?

Has Kill commented on or has anything been reported on his involvement with or thoughts related to this?

Any further explanation of the timing of it all and how it was executed from the U?

Any further detail provided by the U on the need for such dramatic short-term increases vs. a more long term based solution?

Thanks again for saving me time

The Response from the University has been a big F.U. Emails to Teague have been met with a generic "I am copying a manager from the ticket office. You can schedule a call with them if you wish to discuss further." Those that have spoke with said manager(s) basically heard "you are welcome to stay but we have buyers with deep pockets ready to replace you. Have a nice day."

The Response from the University has been a big F.U. Emails to Teague have been met with a generic "I am copying a manager from the ticket office. You can schedule a call with them if you wish to discuss further." Those that have spoke with said manager(s) basically heard "you are welcome to stay but we have buyers with deep pockets ready to replace you. Have a nice day."

So their research shows that there are people in bad seats that want to improve sooner. Those people probably are not on GH. This outdoor Vikings and Gopher thing may be separating the hard nosed and soft fans.

Top Bottom