Hello All

DeltaHog

Reaction score
Hey all. Hope all is well. Sorry I haven't been on here in a while.
Hope everyone is ready for some college football.

Haven't kept up with The Gophers this year.
How are The Gophers looking?
Good luck on 9/3. Hope it turns out better than when we went out there a few years ago.

Gophers are looking good. We are not worried about 9/3.

Hey all. Hope all is well. Sorry I haven't been on here in a while.
Hope everyone is ready for some college football.

Haven't kept up with The Gophers this year.
How are The Gophers looking?
Good luck on 9/3. Hope it turns out better than when we went out there a few years ago.

Well hello Delta! I wish I could tell you what to expect from our beloved Gophers, but there are just too many new variables this season. New coach and entire staff, not necessarily a new QB, but one with no starts and not many whole series at QB. Beyond that, we lost one of our most experienced RB's to transfer, are thin at WR, etc. etc.... In a nutshell, many new/ inexperienced faces.

What can we expect from your Razorbacks?

BTW Do you still come up to Mankato/ the Twin Cities for business?

Sorry to hear about Davis, I'm sure Petrino has some more horses in his stable though.

Gophers are doing OK, it will take us a bit to recover from the Brewster era but we at least have a guy in here who will now be able to out coach some guys every now and then. Going to a bowl game would be a huge accomplishment for Kill in his first year here, especially when one of your non-conf is against USC in LA.

Well hello Delta! I wish I could tell you what to expect from our beloved Gophers, but there are just too many new variables this season. New coach and entire staff, not necessarily a new QB, but one with no starts and not many whole series at QB. Beyond that, we lost one of our most experienced RB's to transfer, are thin at WR, etc. etc.... In a nutshell, many new/ inexperienced faces.

What can we expect from your Razorbacks?

BTW Do you still come up to Mankato/ the Twin Cities for business?

I very seldom make it up to Minnesota anymore. Hopefully if I do it will be during football season.

Razorbacks are looking pretty good. We have a pretty good group of wide receivers.
But our star running back was carted off the field in a scrimmage game last night.
Word is he is out for the season. Defense is still questionable but should be improved over last season.

Sorry to hear about Davis, I'm sure Petrino has some more horses in his stable though.

Gophers are doing OK, it will take us a bit to recover from the Brewster era but we at least have a guy in here who will now be able to out coach some guys every now and then. Going to a bowl game would be a huge accomplishment for Kill in his first year here, especially when one of your non-conf is against USC in LA.

Good deal. Hopefully Kill will get em to a bowl game this year.

Yeah losing Davis is tough. We have a couple of running backs that should be able to step up.

I saw a report and sorry I can't remember who it was, but they thought that Arkansas has a chance to be the Auburn of 2011. He thought that the new QB would take them to a new level. I hope not because my wife will drive me nuts all season ;)

I saw a report and sorry I can't remember who it was, but they thought that Arkansas has a chance to be the Auburn of 2011. He thought that the new QB would take them to a new level. I hope not because my wife will drive me nuts all season ;)

That would be nice. Big blow last night and it was just confirmed out RB is out for the season.
Our QB (in my opinion) is going to be better than Mallett. One reason I say that is because he is a lot smarter and really does a good job
leading the team.

Welcome back!

What's the Arkansas perspective on SEC expansion rumors?

Delta,

My granddaughter just committed to Arkansas. She's an elite gymnast and was blown away on an unofficial visit. The coach was at the house a few weeks ago and she made her decision over dinner.

Hey Hog, thanks for checking in with us rodents. I too am curious about possible SEC expansion and specifically the rumors about A&M joining the conference. I think it would be a coup for the SEC to land A&M. Everyone hates UT and they have done nothing to encourage A&M and others to leave the Big 12 due to Longhorn greed. I believe it would be a win/win for the Aggies and the SEC. However it shakes out, good luck.

I very seldom make it up to Minnesota anymore. Hopefully if I do it will be during football season.Razorbacks are looking pretty good. We have a pretty good group of wide receivers.
But our star running back was carted off the field in a scrimmage game last night.
Word is he is out for the season. Defense is still questionable but should be improved over last season.

We will welcome you! Next time you'll have to wear a warmer jacket.;)

Good to hear about the Razorbacks and that this season is very promising! I just can't cheer for Auburn so I'm hoping they will be one of your many victories.

Delta,

My granddaughter just committed to Arkansas. She's an elite gymnast and was blown away on an unofficial visit. The coach was at the house a few weeks ago and she made her decision over dinner.

That's awesome. There are some great facilities at the U of A and gymnastics is no exception. Keep me updated on how she likes Arkansas.

Hey Hog, thanks for checking in with us rodents. I too am curious about possible SEC expansion and specifically the rumors about A&M joining the conference. I think it would be a coup for the SEC to land A&M. Everyone hates UT and they have done nothing to encourage A&M and others to leave the Big 12 due to Longhorn greed. I believe it would be a win/win for the Aggies and the SEC. However it shakes out, good luck.

Not happening. I think it would probably open up some good recruiting for the SEC on Texas. But SEC officials said no today. I bet it will happen soon though. If the SEC does expand, it would be good to get a good basketball program.

We will welcome you! Next time you'll have to wear a warmer jacket.;)

Good to hear about the Razorbacks and that this season is very promising! I just can't cheer for Auburn so I'm hoping they will be one of your many victories.

Yes I will for sure wear a warmer jacket next time. Haha.

Thanks.

Top Bottom