He’s baaack!!

I looked up the Bible verse.

Joshua 1:9

“Be strong dirty and courageous a punk. Do not be afraid sportsmanlike; do not be discouraged a hypocritical poser, for the Lord your God lowbrow Badger fan base will be with you wherever you go (vacuuming out cars and making exact change).”

I looked up the Bible verse.

Joshua 1:9

“Be strong dirty and courageous a punk. Do not be afraid sportsmanlike; do not be discouraged a hypocritical poser, for the Lord your God lowbrow Badger fan base will be with you wherever you go (vacuuming out cars and making exact change).”
Times are different...there was a day when you'd be branded a heretic and have your head chopped off at the guillotine for offering similar ideas.

When you're the dirtiest player in college ball, people, including your teammates won't take your evangelical beliefs serious. People don't want your Jesus, they want the real Jesus or no Jesus. Not your image of being a Christian and your words, when your actions don't back it up. This guy is a dirty player and that's a fact. If there really is rift among the badger players and Davison is toxic, they'll be worse off with him if it keeps escalating from last year.

Mixed blessing. It is nice that our biggest rival will be dedicating some playing time to such a mediocre talent. But, it is a shame that other players in the league might get hurt playing against such a dirty player. And a loss for sports in general that someone so committed to cheating is going to continue to have a roster spot.

Times are different...there was a day when you'd be branded a heretic and have your head chopped off at the guillotine for offering similar ideas.
You realize the guillotine was an anti-Christian device, correct? Used by secular authorities. Careful how you toss out history.

You realize the guillotine was an anti-Christian device, correct? Used by secular authorities. Careful how you toss out history.
That's why the Holy Man is here....to help me out.

Really? overt evangelical beliefs! LOL. We all have choices to believe or not. I would be much more adverse to a teammate that supported organizations that sponsored pillaging and looting! Either way, if either of these extremes try to recruit and/or proselytize a teammate. Then they may have a problem!
This response speaks volumes

Think you might be overestimating just how much he is in everyone's head. I mean don't get me wrong, fans hate him for his cheap shots and dirty play. But he certainly doesn't scare anyone with his actual talent.

All he is really known for is being the guy who likes to punch other guys below the belt.
I get your point, He has got the reputation as a dirty player. Maybe he is dirty, maybe not. I do know that we tend to believe guys we cheer for on our own teams never foul. Fans of teams always believe their guy didn't commit the foul. I may have some of that. I do believe though that his reputation is bigger than reality. The value he holds is his effort on every play and leadership. Ask NC if they want to play against him again after he layed 29 on them in the 1st round this year. Say what you will. He is pretty good. He definitely is in the gophs head. Its OK to admit it.

I get your point, He has got the reputation as a dirty player. Maybe he is dirty, maybe not. I do know that we tend to believe guys we cheer for on our own teams never foul. Fans of teams always believe their guy didn't commit the foul. I may have some of that. I do believe though that his reputation is bigger than reality. The value he holds is his effort on every play and leadership. Ask NC if they want to play against him again after he layed 29 on them in the 1st round this year. Say what you will. He is pretty good. He definitely is in the gophs head. Its OK to admit it.
You’re posting at 6am on a Sunday morning on a rival message board.

Speaking of being in someone’s head... Keep on defending his honor, you’re doing great!!

Haha, trolling at 6am Sunday is worthy of your first GD Award:

dbag.jpg

Look, I can fully understand why a Badger fan might be happy to have him back again I just think you are way overestimating his impact on other teams and fan bases.

He is seen as a kid that plays hard but who also has a tendency to play dirty. I highly doubt any coaching staff is losing any sleep trying to figure out how to deal with Davison. As for being in the Gophers head, I guess it is a good thing that we have almost an entirely new team and coaching staff who won't have the nightmares from his 5 point 2 assist outing against us in 20-21. Hopefully the new guys can help the other guys deal with their fear of facing off against Davison and his nut punching ways.

You’re posting at 6am on a Sunday morning on a rival message board.

Speaking of being in someone’s head... Keep on defending his honor, you’re doing great!!
I'm old, I get up at 4:30 So its no big deal. I usually make the rounds early LOL.. I get it..Its only 6:32 right now. I slept in.

Look, I can fully understand why a Badger fan might be happy to have him back again I just think you are way overestimating his impact on other teams and fan bases.

He is seen as a kid that plays hard but who also has a tendency to play dirty. I highly doubt any coaching staff is losing any sleep trying to figure out how to deal with Davison. As for being in the Gophers head, I guess it is a good thing that we have almost an entirely new team and coaching staff who won't have the nightmares from his 5 point 2 assist outing against us in 20-21. Hopefully the new guys can help the other guys deal with their fear of facing off against Davison and his nut punching ways.
Perhaps Roy should have paid more attention to him in his scouting. Brad forced him into retirement you could say!

Every college basketball fan knows him as a dirty player. Hitting an opposing player in the nuts for the third time is no accident. He's the Grayson Allen until the torch is passed in a few years

Mixed blessing. It is nice that our biggest rival will be dedicating some playing time to such a mediocre talent. But, it is a shame that other players in the league might get hurt playing against such a dirty player. And a loss for sports in general that someone so committed to cheating is going to continue to have a roster spot.
Greg
Gaard

Perhaps Roy should have paid more attention to him in his scouting. Brad forced him into retirement you could say!
Pretty sure age had way more to do with it than Davison but you can believe that if it makes you feel better. You have an interesting fascination with an average D1 basketball player.

Hoping you are related in some way, otherwise it is just kind of weird.

Every college basketball fan knows him as a dirty player. Hitting an opposing player in the nuts for the third time is no accident. He's the Grayson Allen until the torch is passed in a few years
Except for the obvious difference that Grayson Allen was also very talented in addition to the dirty play. My guess is that outside of the Big Ten very few people even know who Brad Davison is and those that have heard of him most likely only know of him because he likes to hit guys in the nuts.

Allen is a solid NBA player. Davison won't be heard from again once his college days are done.

Pretty sure age had way more to do with it than Davison but you can believe that if it makes you feel better. You have an interesting fascination with an average D1 basketball player.

Hoping you are related in some way, otherwise it is just kind of weird.
Well that certainly is an effed up post. Seems to me you like talking about other dudes nuts.

Top Bottom