He’s baaack!!

If one of the new Gophers wants to become a fan favorite right away, give Davison a little love tap in the same way he likes to with opponents.

Kid is a punk but is also a solid player. Has no NBA future so makes sense to go back to Sconny if he is no hurry to go try and pursue some sort of overseas basketball career.

Well, since he is referring to Joshua 1:9 probably nothing said about him on the ghole is going to bother him.

If one of the new Gophers wants to become a fan favorite right away, give Davison a little love tap in the same way he likes to with opponents.

Kid is a punk but is also a solid player. Has no NBA future so makes sense to go back to Sconny if he is no hurry to go try and pursue some sort of overseas basketball career.
“Makes sense for Davison. Car salesman schedules are pretty flexible”-Friend who hates Davison

I'm good with dedicating the 13th roster spot to someone who's primary job is to knock him into the 3rd row.

Darn it!!! When I opened this thread I was expecting to see one of our players back. False advertising.

The "He’s baaack!" title and seeing Davison's photo, bile started to rise in my throat as I imagined that this was referring to a return to his home state of Minnesota. Then I read his announcement.

Give all thanks to the basketball gods that he's just going back to Madison... I don't think I could stomach seeing him in Gopher colors.

One more year..couldn't be happier that he has come back. One more year to live rent free in the entire B1G's heads. Especially the Gophers lol.. and Iowa's

His overt evangelical beliefs and that of a few other members of this year's team were thought to be a cause of friction on the team.
I may be in a small minority but do not see this as a positive thing for the WI team.

His overt evangelical beliefs and that of a few other members of this year's team were thought to be a cause of friction on the team.
I may be in a small minority but do not see this as a positive thing for the WI team.
"He's our Captain America" - Greg Gard

If he was a shtpile teammate Gard wouldn’t have him back. It doesn’t mean some kids won’t gripe about playing time.

Really? overt evangelical beliefs! LOL. We all have choices to believe or not. I would be much more adverse to a teammate that supported organizations that sponsored pillaging and looting! Either way, if either of these extremes try to recruit and/or proselytize a teammate. Then they may have a problem!

The "He’s baaack!" title and seeing Davison's photo, bile started to rise in my throat as I imagined that this was referring to a return to his home state of Minnesota. Then I read his announcement.

Give all thanks to the basketball gods that he's just going back to Madison... I don't think I could stomach seeing him in Gopher colors.
Felt the exact same way. All for guys wanting to come home but was relieved to see that this particular douche bag is staying put in Wisconsin.

One more year..couldn't be happier that he has come back. One more year to live rent free in the entire B1G's heads. Especially the Gophers lol.. and Iowa's
Think you might be overestimating just how much he is in everyone's head. I mean don't get me wrong, fans hate him for his cheap shots and dirty play. But he certainly doesn't scare anyone with his actual talent.

All he is really known for is being the guy who likes to punch other guys below the belt.

Is that inside information or just speculation?

It does remind me of the 1988 Twins, where Gaetti went Jesus, and Gagne already was, and their zeal did affect team chemistry.

I am just tired of watching him play. I do not liek the way he plays. In many ways, it comes across as hypocricy. Obviously he has the right to his beliefs, and the right to play the game as he sees it. He would probably say he competes "hard". I see it differently. "Dirty" is an adjective that comes to mind.

But at least he will not be a Gopher.

Top Bottom