Hayden Schwartz flips from Nebby to come RTB!!

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Very excited by his addition and he deserves his own thread and his offer list, per 24/7 is elite and includes: Michigan, PSU, Stanford, MSU and many other P5 teams. Tony has an excellent article on him on the front page -

Player profile -

Bonus one of my favorite lines from one a GOAT filmmaker works here (play it when he sacks some clown QBs) -

Glad to have him!

And Neb lost another recruit earlier today…. they got the worried about a recruiting apocalypse over there.

Didn’t they just spend a couple of million dollars hiring three new offensive line coaches? 2 old timers and an assistant pro line coach.

Welcome! The corn grows better here in Minnesota than Nebraska!

Glad to have him!

And Neb lost another recruit earlier today…. they got the worried about a recruiting apocalypse over there.
It's probably tough to recruit players when it looks like the head coach is hanging on to his job by a thread.

Didn’t they just spend a couple of million dollars hiring three new offensive line coaches? 2 old timers and an assistant pro line coach.
That's the problem this close to signing day the recruits don't know the coaches.

That's the problem this close to signing day the recruits don't know the coaches.
Yeah that’s why you used to see schools make those changes after signing day, but now…less so.

Very excited by his addition and he deserves his own thread and his offer list, per 24/7 is elite and includes: Michigan, PSU, Stanford, MSU and many other P5 teams. Tony has an excellent article on him on the front page -

Player profile -

Bonus one of my favorite lines from one a GOAT filmmaker works here (play it when he sacks some clown QBs) -

Years ago I coached his Dad and brother. Dad played pro football and brother pro basketball in Europe. His mom was an outstanding college VB player. Nice people with great athletic background.

Years ago I coached his Dad and brother. Dad played pro football and brother pro basketball in Europe. His mom was an outstanding college VB player. Nice people with great athletic background.
Txs for the info - very cool. Can’t beat a gene pool like that.

Do you remember which team(s) his dad played for?

Top Bottom