Hawkeye predictions from The Hawks Nest

Shik....thanks, that was good laughs, agree with the sense of humor comments.

Good one, Saint Paul hawkeye

Very painful, but good, in a gotcha sort of way.

I'm predicting a small margin Gopher victory. I am hoping for a "KATN"-type victory...

Thanks, it's all in fun, Anderson.
As I said in that post, I think a lot of things will have to right for the Hawkeyes in order for them to pull off the upset.

This is a must win for the gophers. If we can't beat Iowa one the road, we have less of chance of beating Northwestern or Penn State on the road. Only highly likely road win then is Indiana which puts us at 500 and unlikely to get a ticket to the dance. Here is how I see the big ten shaking out and who gets invited:

In:
Michigan State
Wisconsin

Pick three:
Purdue
Minnesota
Illinois
Penn State
Michigan
Northwestern

Just missed the above group:
Ohio State

2011, here they come:
Iowa
Indiana

Watertown: While I admire your prognosis, I say let's not get ahead of ourselves, as the Big10 is gonna just beat each other up every game. Let's bring this up again in mid-February, and then we have more to go on. In the meantime......GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a must win for the gophers. If we can't beat Iowa one the road, we have less of chance of beating Northwestern or Penn State on the road. Only highly likely road win then is Indiana which puts us at 500 and unlikely to get a ticket to the dance. Here is how I see the big ten shaking out and who gets invited:

In:
Michigan State
Wisconsin

Pick three:
Purdue
Minnesota
Illinois
Penn State
Michigan
Northwestern

Just missed the above group:
Ohio State

2011, here they come:
Iowa
Indiana

That's 5 teams total from the big 10. My guess is that we get 6.

I would switch OSU and Northwestern.

So the drunk

from Minnetonka is going to play tomorrow night. I am not sure that it is going to matter.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom